• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny giveaway!!!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
  • if it's not hacked i would LOVE a shiny magikarp, UT if possible otherwise its also goood :) (i'm breeding for one for a long long time, lost the track of filled boxes but can't seem to find one, thx in advance :)

mathioks

Years
  • yeah there are lol wonder if he could get non chainable pokemon? like my magikarp and someones turtwig i think i read, but oh well i think its very very nice of him for giving away free shiny's :)
    THX sasuneuchiha :D

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • No problem, guys. For the ones that aren't chainable, I alreay have one of all of those. Irony!!! Lolz. anyway, yeah. I can get all of them. Just give me some time. Btw, A-Burrito, yours may take a while. Nature AND ability...maybe breeding...I'll try, tho. Everyone else, I'll get 'em soon!!! Btw, if someone here could tell me exactly where to chain all of these that can be (other than tyrougue, I've got him and togepi and abslo and abra and Nidoking, even tho it'll be a nidoran until I"M done down, I'll be very thankful!!!) Especially weedle!!!! GRRRRRR! tho I have one, so NVM. lolz. it'll be done within 2 weeks, chaining can take a while...

mathioks

Years
  • well if possible i would like my shiny UT magikarp adamant or neutral natured, if not it's no problem though :) btw i think i can tell in name of everyone who left a comment here: THX !!!:)

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hi, sasuneuchiha i will help you i got
    shiny
    magicarp
    turtwig
    growleth
    tyrougue
    mantyke
    nidorino
    togepie
    togetic
    Sceptile
    Blaziken
    Glaceon
    Empoleon
    cloyster
    pocheana
    beldum
    abra
    tentacruel
    zigzagoon
    lapras
    seedot
    charmander
    beedrill

see but the only problem is that i have them in there basic form ( lv 1 ut) so if you want me too i can help you if not ok then

combustion

♥ Teddy ♥
    Years
    • Age 26
    • ؟
    • Seen Jan 27, 2009
    Could i Get a shiny teddirusa please ?
    I Would be Very Pleased If You Could ^^

Cumbustion

Years
  • No problem, guys. For the ones that aren't chainable, I alreay have one of all of those. Irony!!! Lolz. anyway, yeah. I can get all of them. Just give me some time. Btw, A-Burrito, yours may take a while. Nature AND ability...maybe breeding...I'll try, tho. Everyone else, I'll get 'em soon!!! Btw, if someone here could tell me exactly where to chain all of these that can be (other than tyrougue, I've got him and togepi and abslo and abra and Nidoking, even tho it'll be a nidoran until I"M done down, I'll be very thankful!!!) Especially weedle!!!! GRRRRRR! tho I have one, so NVM. lolz. it'll be done within 2 weeks, chaining can take a while...

KOOL man,thanks:)sasuneuchiha

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
    Years
  • Can I have a shiny Lickitung please? I want to get it for my sister for her birthday. Can I have a shiny yanma for myself? If you can only do one do the Lickitung. I can give you a lvl 100 gyrodoes for the other if you do catch it.

edit: Can the likiliky be name Tunga and be Male?

Back