• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunters Club card requests V.3

Years
    Finished.

DragonSlayer(Ryan):

I'm going by the assumption that when you said "Snorunt" in the SHC thread, you really meant Spoink. I also don't have any brackets in my font sheet. This works.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    ya thanx, and really i get mixed up with spoink and snornut.

EDIT: srry 2 bother u MM but is it possible if u could change my name 2 Kakashi, in my t-card?
    i got the sprite for it 2>>>>

Thank u

~D.S~

Last edited:
    Years
    You probably typoed the URL or something. The image is displaying in the post, and my monthly bandwidth is only at 7%.

Edit: I placed the card in my sig no prob. Right click the image, select Copy Image Location (in IE, you must select Properties, then copy the image URL), go to your sig, type an [‍IMG] tag, paste the link, then type the closing [‍/IMG] tag.

Years
    Once more:

Mighty_Mightyena99: [replaced]

EgiFuX said:
    Can I have one:laugh:

name:EgiFuX
    sprite:nolan from battle frontier
    Pokemon:shinies deoxys defence, attack and normal form
    You need to be a member of the SHC to qualify for one of these cards. The shinies must also be ones you own.

Last edited:

Jaden EX

...< Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
    Years
    hi i am poke champion steven can i please have a shiny hunters card name: champion steven sprite: pokemon trainer red from pokemon gold
    pokemon: shinies Deoxys attack defense and normal form and shiny venasaur dragonite and blastoise thanks

Years
    Alright for tonight:

Croc055:

Now be a good SHC member... ;) (You're the first here to have a Tiberium Bee.. no fair!)

Aaryn:

OMG, TASTE THE RAINBOW!! XDXD Numerous records were shattered with this thing! Screw blue stars, you've got ORANGE STARS! Lolz! (But it's after the orange stars when things really start to get exciting... ;) I've got things planned up to 120 shinies. Ryan knows up to 56.)
    (It's needless to say that this card was forced to dithering. The total colour count was 506.)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    NOW THAT IS GOOD WORK MATE! Thanks a lot! Im gonna name my next shiny Metal Mario just for you! lol.

Thanks a lot again and the card rocks!

Latios_master

Donuts!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2006
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A list of Advanced generation (Ruby/Sapphire/Colosseum/Fire Red/Leaf Green/Emerald/XD/anything compatible with them in the future) shinies you own in the order you caught them.Fire red(charzard and articuno)
    A trainer sprite for the card, or name a standard ingame sprite to use. (If providing a custom sprite, it must be in PNG (preferred) or GIF format. JPEG uses non-indexed, lossy compression, and so destroys the natural distinction between a sprite and its background.)the kanto boy
    What colours you want the card to use.Blue
    Your name, as you'd like it to appear on the card. This should be kept to 42 pixels, which is usually 6 characters, but may be more if it contains lots of ls and Is.LM

Years
    Whew! When I saw that it was you who had the last post, I was afraid you'd gone and found another shiny. =P

Latios master: [replaced]

Last edited:
    Back