• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
Years
Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been able to post much, school loves to get in the way consistently but I do have some good news!

I was having a phone call with my friend last night when he had to go, and I only had about half an hour till bed, so I picked up Eevee and Mudkip for a bit and almost didn't start recording. Then a lovely little shiny appeared!
I didn't take any pictures haha, so I'll upload the video and put a link here.... bear with....

EDIT: Clicky clicky

Huge gratz on the ellusive Eevee ^^ glad you finally got it :) will you be evolving it, or keeping as is?

Im currently on 3615 resets on SS, still trying for that Chikorita. It will shine soon, i know it! *defiant stance*

Years
FINA-FREAKINGLY AFTER 22240 REs 3 SHINY RATTATAS AND POKERUS THIS BEAUTY APPEARED:

f1eid5.jpg

Yes this baby finally appeared a month since I started my Badge Quest I still can't believe it I've never worked this hard for a shiny (oshawott) It had a saasy nature and somewhat vain I don't care if i sucks its here and its mines I caught it in an epic heal ball and now I'm on my way to Bugsy for the 2nd badge and on to abra THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT and good luck on your hunts never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
WOW, omg gz 3 shinies and pokerus is well... 1/8192 each and pokerus is even 10 times that. I would say thats very succesful as you could trade a rattata for something else as you have the entire evolutionary line in shiny form! ^^'

Well im back guys and resuming drifloon hunt, wrote my final 2 exams today so hello summer!

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Huge grats on eevee TSE
And huge grats on the mareep ;-)
And grats to all the other shiny's :-D

My shiny hunt for cobalion is at 3200 now, buy didn't have alot of time to hunt, as I have alot to plan for my wedding in 2 months.

Happy Hunting and good luck guys :-D

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Havn't been able to post for a while as I had my end of year exams this week! I also havn't been hunting too much, not even in the small opportunities I've had (oops).

Congratz on the Mareep CheeseCake and the Rattata (Maybe?) also sorry about the Yanma, it's pretty sad to lose a shiny (Damn Hariyama) especially an cool one like Yanma.
Congratz on the Eevee THS, it looks pretty cool.

Congratz to people who got any other shinies while I was away.

As for my hunts:
Not really much progress, plan to SR like crazy for Dialga for the rest of tonight. Also I can now double hunt for Dialga as I finally got up to him/her/it on my 2nd Diamond version but I enjoy single SRing more, Not gonna progress further just yet, just incase I change my mind. Also I started REing in the Ertena forest on platinum, dunno how i started i just kinda picked up platinum and started doing REs

Years
Hey Guys!Thanks for all the congrats it means alot! Super Huge congrats TSE looks like we're tied(for now :P)

After celebrating my victory of shiny mareep I went on and defeated bugsy and the trainers ahead and made my way to the HeartGold gamecorner where I am now buying abra's it didn't take long to get the coins for this hunt. I'm at 3665 bought and I'm not going to say I'm expecting something soon but I'm making some good progress I also recently started hunting for a shiny moltres that's now at 269 SRs good luck on all your hunts everyone and again thanks for the congrats its a great motivator!

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
Years
Congrats @TSE and @cheesecake.

I am up to 7590 Dratini's seen in game corner and none have shined yet. Haven't played much in last 2 days but will pick up steam soon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2014
Hey,

Just to say it's the last day to enter my shiny mew- competition.

Sadly I have only 1 entry yet (Cheesecake( GlassTheDragon)) :(.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Worked soooo much this week. @_@ Luckily, our receptionist is back from her vacation tomorrow so I'm back to my normal work schedule, yay~ I'm up to 1150 REs in Platinum for the Shiny Hunter Challenge.

@LDD: Oh, man. =[ That's the most horrifying shiny loss story ever. At least it was a long time ago and you have an epic story to tell now? xD Hopefully the pain has subsided~ :x

@TSE: CONGRATS! Finally a(nother) shiny eevee for you~ =D And also the shiny weedle! I love that you named it unicorn xD

@Cheesecake: OMG, ANOTHER RATATTAT!? D: I feel so bad for you T____T; .....but wait, what's this? A SHINY MAREEP FINALLY?! YAAAAY. ^___^

@Poldie: I'll guess 6500.
I want to join the shiny mew-competition

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2013
Once while playing Pokemon Silver, I had a regular togepi, but when it evolved, it became a yellow togetic! This was years ago, but I was surprised, since I didn't know a shiny could evolve from a regular pokemon. Has this happened to anyone else?

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Just to say it's the last day to enter my shiny mew
I predict 5450

Congratz on the Weedle Shiny Eevee

Just started a race for Mankey on Heart Gold with Leafblade 77
I didn't actually hunt for Dialga last night as i said because I forgot to bring my DS upstairs (Derp)

Good Luck on all your hunts guys

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
OMG!!!
Less than an hour after I started up this Shiny Mankey Race with Leafblade77. The thing (Mankey) actually appears! After only 158 REs! My first actual legit shiny on this Heart Gold final after 114 hours and 24 minutes of game time (Not including the Red Gyarados). Anyway what is it with Heart Gold & Soul Silver recently around this club I do not know! Then LeafBlade finds a shiny Mankey on his Heart Gold a few minutes afterwards but it sadly died from struggle. Sorry about that LB I know how hard it is to lose a shiny.

*Found 9th June 2013 at 17:06 PM*

Stats:
Spoiler:

Vid

Last edited:
Years
@Poldie

I want to join!

I'll guess... 7538!

Thanks for the congrats guys!^^
Congratulations on that super fast Mankey Spritingyoshi! :D

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Fair enough. Might I suggest a 'Hall of Fame' in the first post to record who has done it? Could be cool to see who has. Clearly I am not even close though :)

That sounds like an interesting idea. We'll have to see what G-Money thinks when he comes back at the end of the month.

Congrats on the shiny Eevee and Weedle, TSE!

Congrats on the shiny Rattata and Mareep, Cheesecake(GlassTheDragon)! I'm sorry to hear about Yanma.

Welcome to the club, JBourne3! A non-shiny can't evolve into a shiny. Togepi's shiny form is similar to it's normal form, so you must not of realized that it was a shiny while it was a Togepi.
Spr_5b_175.png
Spr_5b_175_s.png

This week's random hunt is... Oshawott!

Good luck on everyone's hunts!

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Hi! this is my first post in the thread..so i dunno if im a member or not.
Anyway, im currently hunting for a shiny Flaaffy.
I was gonna do the Masuda method, so im just wondering what it means when you cant get the foreign pokemon from an in-game trade. What other kinds of trade can you get the foreign pkmn from?

Janske

Shinyhunter - Trance for life
Years
@TSE: Congratz on weedle and eevee, really deserved:D. I still hope you give me some luck of you because I am at 13000 RE for nidoran and nothing. But I think I will take a break and continue SRing in SS for starter;).

@Cheese: Lucky u man:p, it is also a very nice shiny. I wish I have the same as you lol. Not encounter a 3rd spearow but a 1st nidoran xD.

@Kitori: Finally you are back! About time I'd say!!:p

@everyone else I missed, congratz on all your shinies and gl for your hunts ;)

Back