• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    um... i haven't posted in like a day; but were we talking about where D/P are gonna be set? (i assume that's what takashi meant by "D/P might just be orre on ds....") if that was relevant to other conversation, i'm sorry. if not, please don't tell us irrelevant information. i haven't shiny hunted for a little while now. we're going to europe at the end of this week (that means power goes back to MM and YZ) and i'll shiny hunt on the flight.

edit: i'm gonna be here on and off throughout the summer. so rather than just giving and taking authority from MM and YZ i've decided to extend to them an invitation to be co-owners. YZ has already agreed to take on this responsibility, so active imediatly; he is a co-owner. i'll have to PM metalmario to see if he's interested.

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • Oh well I getting bored of hatching theis eggs so far 11 eggs hatched and released (dont want Pc to be filled)

EDIT:Also searching Kyogre, so far 35 eggs for charmander

Last edited:

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
  • May I join? I'm always looking for shinies..^^
    I haven't gotten any yet on my Emerald, but I have about 4 or so on Ruby...*eggs are mean*

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • Sure you can join It's not up to me though rsgh5 is but almost everyone is allowed *cough*pkmaster*cough*

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • First of all your Avatar is Adorable ^^. Second of all, yes anyone can join. But first you have to ask one of the owners. Ask rsgh5, MetalMario, or Yami Zidane. They're in Charge arond here.

Years
    • Age 37
    • They/them
    • Canada
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Wow, it's been a while since I posted! It seems every time I go to post something, PC abruptly goes down... >_< I would've commented on some stuff from the past few pages, but I don't really want to go back and look *again*...

r5: Wow. I'd give you more good rep, but I've already given you some the last time you put me and Yami in charge. I humbly accept, but now I hope that I won't end up pulling a SGM/Pazzkat/Aaryn this fall when I get back to classes. It's most certainly better to have three (co)founders than one, which is why I accept. Now to get back to those cards... I have a lot of catching up to do! ;)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    fantasy: as soon as you tell us which "4 or so" shinies you've captured you'll be a member. and playfulpichu, you may certainly join. we have several other members who have no shinies either.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
    Years
  • my charmander is lv 29 right now im letting it learn flamethrower before evolving it im only in lavender town cool!
    i think that D/P will be set in johto the remake in glory!
    new pokemon and maybe some more mystsery islands

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    Can I join please? I don't have any shinies, but i used to have a shiny seal. Can someone give me a shiny to look for, that might be easyer to catch.(obtaining it from someone, or a legendary.) Also a question about the club. Are we allowed to use action replays? I have one, but would only use it to find pokemon in the wild. Example:Celibi code=find celebi in the wild. I don't think there is any known shiny AR code anyways, but if you don't want me to use it, then someone say.

EDIT:can you find shinies in emerald? BTW I have ruby, sapphire, fire red, leaf green, and emarald.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    does anyone have any tips for shiny hunting? here are some i know:

have one of your best/ most powerful pokemon ready for battle get 5 eggs and put them in your team (did this on fire red it worked pretty good) then just go to cycling road and just bike ride all day and hopefully you shud get a shiny but no luck with zangoose ?_?;

Last edited:

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • Yami~kimi said:
    does anyone have any tips for shiny hunting? here are some i know:

have one of your best/ most powerful pokemon ready for battle get 5 eggs and put them in your team (did this on fire red it worked pretty good) then just go to cycling road and just bike ride all day and hopefully you shud get a shiny but no luck with zangoose ?_?;

how can you find shiny on cycling road unless you ment under neath cycling road or fire red and leaf greens cycling road

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    what he means is if your hatching eggs to find a shiny the best place to do it is on the cycling road because you go twice as quick when you go downhill

Back