• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
  • Hey Peoples, I'm back. Dunno where I went in the first place though. Lord Doom might live in New York or another one of the states the Pokemon Rocks America went through. I have a Deoxys even though its not shiny T_T Still no luck on Emerald which is creepy cause in Sapphire I would have had 1 or 2 by now, but in LG I didnt find a shiny till December 25th at 3 AM 8D

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    does anybody have an emerald shiny yet?... it's kinda crazy... *shrugs* o well... i'll go PM the MCG mods.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    dilema guys... yami_zidane and i have both sent multiple PMs to the mods who could potentially help us with a merge. they're saying no... they were willing to lock this thread if i started a new one though. but i don't really know if that's an apropriate course of action... it would kinda be a drag to lose our 3000+ posts. but if the group wants me to, i'll do it.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i agree with you, darts. but we'll have to see if enough people feel the same way/how many are opposed.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ya... we have crazy mods who i don't think understood what it was i was trying to say... so i think we're better off keeping this rad thread. if you'd like i can transform my first post (which is at the bottom of page one) into a modified shiny dex/member list/place where the rules are located. my mom doesn't want me to bring my SP or DS to europe... so i'll have to be sneaky. but, being sneaky might cut into my sudowoodo hunt... we shall see. i hope to have a shiny sudowoodo by the time i get back from europe. and golden deoxys, your avatar is funny (not the best quality, but still quite witty). jurassic park is definatly on my top 10 movies list. good choice, good choice.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it took me 7 years of playing pokemon before i caught my shiny gastly. but... after i put my mind to capturing a shiny gastly i found it later that night...

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    *suspicious look at Latios Lover* right....
    anyway my first shiny on LG my wonderfull Cyndaquil took about 120-150 hours alltogether then my fearow took about 60 hours, but that was because i really started looking then... this time round its been 80 hours and still no luck... o well

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    im not sure but i think on fr it was 70 - 90 hours, bellasome *sp*, the 1st time i went to save the girl from the hypno
    its kinda strange that every1 has a potential to get a shiny snorlax but no 1 has one, once bagon is shinny i may start snorlax :) and not try 2wice and move on

edit: feels old now that looking for my 1st post lead to page 15 or so, oh and third top poster xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Pok?-Munna said:
    edit: feels old now that looking for my 1st post lead to page 15 or so, oh and third top poster xD
    how do you figure who's top poster?/second top/you=third??. i'm leaving for euroland today at 4 PM (pacific) and so until i get back, the co-owners are (logically) in charge of things.

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • When I went the mona lisa was a ripoff you walk so much for a little painting thats very confusing, Im at groundon right now trying to get him shiny, I think we shouldnt start it over we are at page 129 for crying out loud, pokemon that you can save in front and restart to get shiny are like the easiest to get shiny, I got my first shiny when I felt like just restarting my sapphire game so i restarted and got past the guy blocking the road, and tadda I found it, i had shinys in emerald until my cousin restarted it they werre traded from sapphire

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    to get the poster thing click on the replies number that corresponds to the thread ^_^;;, your 1st and SGM's second, i dont wanna overtake him -.-, i havent hunted today well not yet

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    o wow... you're way ahead of everybody else, munna... i feel so dumb now. you were here when aaryn was still around O_O... gaaa... i have no idea how i could have overlooked you when i was apointing people to look after the club when i was away. sorry about that... in a club with over 100 members i don't think that having 4 people in positions of power is too unreasonable, do you? if you'd like to join metalmario and yami_zidane in the glorious role of SHC co-owner, i would be more than willing to have you do so.
    so, amendment to the co-owner rules (should munna accept) only 2/3 need to agree on kicking people out (this hopefully won't come up too often) and each of them has the power to allow new members, so long as they provide a list of shinies they've captured and seem credible.
    and about passing SGM... don't worry about it. you have more power now (if you want it) and your title is "Green Guy" and your sig is all green... so maybe you're the next SGM. this list is bizzare... i had almost forgotten that tyranitardude (Alex) was a regular around the start of things (and is still 5th in post count...) so, again, pass SGM. i'm more concerned about LL passing aaryn... that would be much worse...

Back