• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
Years
  • I have a feeling I'm getting very close to finding a shiny Manectric, and I'm paying my brother to shiny hunt, when he finds a shiny then I pay him $20.00 for it.

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Shuko said:
    ROFL!!!! That's desperation talking, people! XD

I wouldn't dare let my bro. do that for me. :P He'd restart my game just to spite me, lol.

He's shiny hunting for me on his ruby. *whips brother with whip* faster slave!

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
  • *looks around* I gotta put this in my sig! In the meantime, my Skitty is making tons of eggs, and none are hatching into shinies...

Dang, Darts! My friend gave me 2 shinies for free...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm having a thought here... munna, i think it would be better if metalmario and yami_zidane first agreed with me that you are qualified to help lead the best club at PC. i'll most likely be gone by the time they voice their opinions, but o well... our politics don't have to be perfect. we're only looking for shiny little monsters, it's not like we're trying to protect a nation.

edit: i'm going to europe now... the co-owners are now in charge of everything. *shudders*... i hope all goes well for you guys while i'm gone. who knows, i might even run into some of you european shiny hunters and have no idea it was you. good luck with all your shiny hunting. i expect all of you to have at least one new shiny by the time i get back! (only not really...) have fun.

Last edited:
    Years
  • dantethekllr said:
    a quick poll:about how long did each of you play before you got your first shiny?
    200 hours before I found Omega the Linoone on R121. (during a Berry Run, XD! I don't do those anymore... =_=)

Pok?-Munna said:
    its kinda strange that every1 has a potential to get a shiny snorlax but no 1 has one, once bagon is shinny i may start snorlax :) and not try 2wice and move on
    I tried resetting in front of one for a little bit, but I eventually just wanted to play my game!

rsgh5 said:
    o wow... you're way ahead of everybody else, munna... i feel so dumb now. you were here when aaryn was still around O_O... gaaa... i have no idea how i could have overlooked you when i was apointing people to look after the club when i was away. sorry about that... in a club with over 100 members i don't think that having 4 people in positions of power is too unreasonable, do you? if you'd like to join metalmario and yami_zidane in the glorious role of SHC co-owner, i would be more than willing to have you do so.
    so, amendment to the co-owner rules (should munna accept) only 2/3 need to agree on kicking people out (this hopefully won't come up too often) and each of them has the power to allow new members, so long as they provide a list of shinies they've captured and seem credible.
    I concur. When I read through the old SHC posts, I began to think Munna deserved more attention than he was getting.

rsgh5 said:
    and about passing SGM... don't worry about it. you have more power now (if you want it) and your title is "Green Guy" and your sig is all green... so maybe you're the next SGM. this list is bizzare... i had almost forgotten that tyranitardude (Alex) was a regular around the start of things (and is still 5th in post count...) so, again, pass SGM. i'm more concerned about LL passing aaryn... that would be much worse...
    Hey, hey! I'm the only other ZZT fanatic around here! (well, as far as I know) Sane people don't assemble 100-board gargantua for the hell of it, do they?

rsgh5 said:
    i'm having a thought here... munna, i think it would be better if metalmario and yami_zidane first agreed with me that you are qualified to help lead the best club at PC. i'll most likely be gone by the time they voice their opinions, but o well... our politics don't have to be perfect. we're only looking for shiny little monsters, it's not like we're trying to protect a nation.

edit: i'm going to europe now... the co-owners are now in charge of everything. *shudders*... i hope all goes well for you guys while i'm gone. who knows, i might even run into some of you european shiny hunters and have no idea it was you. good luck with all your shiny hunting. i expect all of you to have at least one new shiny by the time i get back! (only not really...) have fun.
    *trembles in fear at the mighty rsgh5*
    *frantically panics to assemble an industrial-grade Delibird coop*
    *birds launch a great escape, smuggling their purple friend to liberty*
    *Darth Vader voice* NOOOoooOOoo00OO00!!!111

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    *does a little dance* ive got the power dada da da da, jk i will accept the responsibility of welcoming the English hunters seeing as ill hardly be on during the night / evening for most you punk americans :P, online games and what not xD, oh and an older brother -.-, i wish i wasnt the youngest, strange id prefer to be the middle child ive got the moods for it ^_^;; oh id also have a slave for shiny hunting *muwhahahhah*, oh before i forget ryan remember to visit england london you might end up seeing me :P

edit : you can join but is umbreon the only shiny you have?
    edit2: in my rush to start learning from pixel2life i forgot to mention my bro ordered leaf green so ill be needing only seviper and kyorge to complete the dex, also will have legendaries as shinies (in years to come xD) and in prepartion, (h) heheh, i evolved my geodude then ill trade all shinies to leaf green

Last edited:

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Um.. I'm going to have to freak you guys out. I was playing my Emerald today, and then I went to try to find shiny Manectric, and when I found a wild pokemon it was a Celebi! I tried to catch it, but I couldn't, it ran away I was so disapointed, then I got over it, I went to search for shiny Manectric, but another Celebi apeared! I ran away that time just to do a little experiment, then I found another one! So, anyone got any Ideas on how to stop the Celebi attack? I don't want to keep finding Celebis!

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • Darts said:
    Um.. I'm going to have to freak you guys out. I was playing my Emerald today, and then I went to try to find shiny Manectric, and when I found a wild pokemon it was a Celebi! I tried to catch it, but I couldn't, it ran away I was so disapointed, then I got over it, I went to search for shiny Manectric, but another Celebi apeared! I ran away that time just to do a little experiment, then I found another one! So, anyone got any Ideas on how to stop the Celebi attack? I don't want to keep finding Celebis!

OMG!!! How did that happen!?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    umm........darts, have you ever used an action replay, or gameshark? That might be why they keep apearing, but other than that it might be like the lati@s, and the three dogs where they change routes. also you could of found a glitch in the game, like the R/B/Y mew glitch. I'd catch one, cause you might be the first one to actualy catch a legal celibi if it is some sort of glitch. Well good luck with your shiny manetric, and if you don't wanna find it anywhere, try changing to a different route.

~zilla65

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
    Years
  • godzillasoaker65 said:
    umm........darts, have you ever used an action replay, or gameshark? That might be why they keep apearing, but other than that it might be like the lati@s, and the three dogs where they change routes. also you could of found a glitch in the game, like the R/B/Y mew glitch. I'd catch one, cause you might be the first one to actualy catch a legal celibi if it is some sort of glitch. Well good luck with your shiny manetric, and if you don't wanna find it anywhere, try changing to a different route.

~zilla65

No, I havent. *tries to run away from army of Celebis*

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • Actually there is a possiblity but its like a 1 in 623496873217654906486487.000000012
    chance of getting it in route 121 or 123 you can probably catch the latis shiny 5 times before catching celebi

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Well, I've tried everthing, and the Celebis are still there, I even caught one and they still didn't go away. :( The only thing to do now is to hunt for a shiny Celebi, what do you guys think? I changed my sig.

Last edited:

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
  • this is what you should do:catch a shiny celebi(MAN i wish i was you...)trade anything valuable to another cartridge(i.e. master ball,rare pokemon,shinies,etc.)then restart your game(its better then having never-ending celebi attacks)
    btw,can anyone answer my question?

Darts

Shadow pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I'm going to try to catch a shiny Celebi, and every Celebi I run into I will destroy, for revenge for what they did to my Emerald game! (except for shiny Celebi, if I ever find it) I've been wondering when my Masterball would be a use. (the Celebi's are on level 85)

Back