• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    they kyorge and raquaza aren't too farfetch'd (pokejoke!) but deoxys?... we don't allow people who cheat. and you really can't get one of those w/out cheating... so i too would like to hear how you came across a shiny. so, should i just make a new thread titled "The SHC" and have somewhere in my first post say "would a mod please merge this thread with "-~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~-"? (i never liked all that fancy stuff around "Shiny Hunters Club"...)

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
  • im back!my computer got broken right after my last post and i got it fixed yesterday,still havent got any shinys but i just boght a pokemon leafgreen so ive been workin on that

also,what is so farfetch'd(i like that joke)about his shiny deoxys?you could get it just like any other shiny legendary as long as he had the tickets(although it would take ALOT longer with the puzzle)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, the ticket is pretty much impossible to get without cheating... and it's more likely that he got his hands on an action replay or something like that than it is that he got his hands on a legit ticket...

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    would it be considered cheating if u cheated for a ticket and then reseted for a shiny like mew

cutie_pichu322

cutie pokemon hunter
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 5, 2005
    can I join my cousin is Seth30 I don't have any shiny but I am search for cute shiny pokemon?

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
    Years
  • i know it would be cheating if you cheated for the ticket,and while it is rare don't automatically say he cheated,although he may have gotten the ticket through non-legit ways he could've also gotten it legitly so hopefully he'll tell us wether or not its legit or not.
    the point is it may not be a good idea if you automatically count an hard to get shiny pokemon as non-legit

Years
    • Age 37
    • They/them
    • Canada
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    rsgh5 said:
    they kyorge and raquaza aren't too farfetch'd (pokejoke!) but deoxys?... we don't allow people who cheat. and you really can't get one of those w/out cheating... so i too would like to hear how you came across a shiny. so, should i just make a new thread titled "The SHC" and have somewhere in my first post say "would a mod please merge this thread with "-~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~-"? (i never liked all that fancy stuff around "Shiny Hunters Club"...)
    That's pretty much it. You should create the thread (give it a decent-looking title; "The SHC" might leave people thinking, "The Spontaneous Human Combustion club??"), and mention in that first post that no one should post until the existing thread's been merged into it. Then you should PM a mod asking for the existing Shiny Hunter's Club thread to be merged into your new thread. (I believe a Thread Merge grafts the first post (and all subsequent ones) of a thread as a 'child post' of another thread. If I'm wrong, please correct me. That would also mean this plan is scrubbed.)

But be sure to keep a little bit of the 'bling-bling' in the thread title; we are a club about shinies!

About the shiny legends: I concur. Two resets aren't very Farfetch'd at all. If I can do two of them (but find no Swablu, Delibird, or Seviper... >_<) then it's possible. For the Deoxys, you'd have to live in NYC. (eliteist feebas tard)

Shiny Shuckle said:
    would it be considered cheating if u cheated for a ticket and then reseted for a shiny like mew
    I would consider it cheating. It may not raise your odds to shark a ticket or teleport to the island, but you're still abnormally influencing your game so that you end up with a shiny you couldn't normally get. There are plenty of other shiny fish in the sea...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    cutie_pichu322 said:
    can I join my cousin is Seth30 I don't have any shiny but I am search for cute shiny pokemon?
    yes, welcome to the SHC.
    dantethekllr said:
    i know it would be cheating if you cheated for the ticket,and while it is rare don't automatically say he cheated,although he may have gotten the ticket through non-legit ways he could've also gotten it legitly so hopefully he'll tell us wether or not its legit or not.
    the point is it may not be a good idea if you automatically count an hard to get shiny pokemon as non-legit
    we didn't say that it was not legit...
    rsgh5 said:
    well, the ticket is pretty much impossible to get without cheating... and it's more likely that he got his hands on an action replay or something like that than it is that he got his hands on a legit ticket...
    (see!) we just wanted to hear how he got it because it would be much easier to cheat to get it than to get it in a legit manor. it's not like we're denying him access to the club because of it... we just wanted to hear what he had to say.

so, shall i go start the new and improved thread now??

and i might disagree with metalmario on the legality of using a device to get to a shiny that is otherwise impossible to reach. i'm sorta contradicting my last post (though that was more a question of if it was manipulated so that a shiny deoxys appeared than a question of whether he cheated for the ticket) but... it is my opinion that getting cheat tickets isn't really cheating to get shinies... i would probably have no issue with cheat tickets so long as one isn't using cheats to get pokemon in shiny form. so... in short if you cheat for ticket but not pokemon it's ok. if you cheat to increase chances of finding a pokemon or cheat to make it appear, then that is not ok. forgive me if i'm making no sense.
    i await your reply as to whether or not to start the grand new thread with the title of something like *The*Shiny*Hunters*Club* or something blingy like that??

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    *nods* mmhmm, i agree with making the new thread but dont you think you should PM one of the mods first to see if they can do it, then start the "merging proscess" im not so sure about the "bling" but then again its up to the vlub not just me =D

Years
  • Take a picture with a digital camera of your screen on the Pokemon data screen (where it says nature, stats etc.). Then post it up.

Still no luck on Zangoose or Seedot...

Back