• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
got syther :knockedou non shiney though if only i caught the other 1 :paranoid:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Yeah, thats the only bad thing about it if you see one in the Safari Zone is that there is a less chance of catching it.

Pokemon_Veteran

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
There are only two shinys on trainers, uless your in the Ru/Sa/Em battle tower. The two shinys you can see as often as you like, are a Green Espeon, and a Orange Seaking. Perhaps there are some I haven't heard about, but it seems like Nintendo wouldn't put any other shinys there... What are the sinys you have seen on trainers, and what trainers?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
on board the ss anne shiny nidorano/a
giavani 1st time kangaskhan i had victory road open to make sure the shinies i saw were real
can i still get snorlax shiny if i caught the other (non shiny ) snorlax

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
can i still get snorlax shiny if i caught the other (non shiny ) snorlax
Yes. You can get a shiny snorlax by breeding, or by saving before you talk to it, and restarting until it's shiny. This WILL work even after you have caught one of the two.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Shiny Horsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Yyyeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zootster

Years
Yeah, i no. Im a little overexited. But its my first shiny, so im REALLY happy:D.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Zootster said:
Yeah, i no. Im a little overexited. But its my first shiny, so im REALLY happy:D.
there's no such thing as being overexcited about catching a shiny. when i caught my first, my heart rate went CRAZY. i thought i was going to have a heart attack... it was scary. so.... CONGRATULATIONS Zootster!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Great,now even Zooster has a shiny.I gotta be the only person who hasnt caught one yet.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Oh well,at least I'm not the only one without a shiny.*sighs and goes to grab gameboy*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
just caught oddish shiny yey ill evolve it into bellosom seeing as its not ticked (1ce i get national dex)

if i breed it will i get another shiny oddish?
if only omanyte was a shin then that wouldve made my day anyway i can try arodactyl

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
just caught oddish shiny yey ill evolve it into bellosom seeing as its not ticked (1ce i get national dex)
Great! I'll update our shiny dex now...

pokemunna said:
if i breed it will i get another shiny oddish?
A shiny parrent does not influence the shinyness of it's child in Ru/Sa/Em/Lg/Fr. You could still get one, but the chances are still 1/8195 pokemon. In GSC it did, but not in Ru/Sa/Em/Lg/Fr.

pokemunna said:
if only omanyte was a shin then that wouldve made my day anyway i can try arodactyl
Shiny omanite would have been nice. If you want to try for Aerodactyl with rsgh5, go ahed. I don't think he would mind.

Zootster

Years
Yay!! My shiny Horsea evolved into a shiny Seadra! Now i need to get me one o dem Dragon Scales...off to the Trainer Tower!!!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
congrats zootster!! happy for ya

Im trying to capture another shiny gastly but my luck is over!!

Evrybody should have fun with this but sometimes its stressing!!

ryan, hows ur search doin? everyone have fun

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Zootster said:
Yay!! My shiny Horsea evolved into a shiny Seadra! Now i need to get me one o dem Dragon Scales...off to the Trainer Tower!!!

get it from bagonan from r/s

aaryn y r u tryin to get another gengar for r they good
btw can u stop haunter from evolving to gengar?

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
get it from bagonan from r/s

lol, I've had four Dragon Scales total. My first one I spent a week searching for with bagon. After that, I decided I wanted a new kingdra, so I began searching through bagons again. I got it 1st try. Then, I got the two in Lg/Fr, and I still have those two.

Last edited:
Back