• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
bsgon wasnt that hard after you find out where he is it took bout 20 mins finding my first

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
PokeX said:
Alright! I just found a shiny Volbeat!!!!!!!
Its one of my fav. pokemon so far, and I couldn't even find a regular one, and when I do, I found a shiny! AWESOME! WHAT LUCK!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i heard in another tread that som1s got tentacreul u should try persude him to join he had a few others

i also noticed rapidash is missing from the list

skinny ur here most the time u should ask to be a co ordinator of the site

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
pokemunna said:
i heard in another tread that som1s got tentacreul u should try persude him to join he had a few others
First of all we would need to know which thread, and who it was.

I don't think trying to persuade anyone to come is neccisairy, unless you know them well. We can put banners and such in our sigs, though, and that will help bing in more members.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
pokemunna said:
skinny ur here most the time u should ask to be a co ordinator of the site
Thanks. I don't think Ill ask to be moved up. If Aaryn thinks I should be, then thats fine, but if he doesn't, I don't mind where I am in the club.

pokemunna said:
dunno how im still learnin a few things

just put the code for the picture inside the URL brackets.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
umm.. the flash linker
not sure if i should be talkin bout it
im only askin cuz venomoth and sandshrew are from roms

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i don't think roms are cool, and i'd definatly say that if you have the pokemon in a rom, it doesn't count, because those can be hacked into and altered and such. but if you figured out a way to get it onto a cartige... then i guess you deserve credit for it, just because you're genius enough to link them.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
Does anyone no how to get a Dragon Scales besides the Trainer Tower in Fr/Lg and from bagons from r/s that's easy to get. Do Horsea sometimes have em?? i no they did in r/s.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
Zootster said:
Does anyone no how to get a Dragon Scales besides the Trainer Tower in Fr/Lg and from bagons from r/s that's easy to get.
You can get it on Six island. Go east from the main city, then surf south. It's sitting on a little ledge there.

Zooster said:
Do Horsea sometimes have em?? i no they did in r/s.

Yes.

Back