• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
  • Hey, do you guys (people on the list) mind if I add you to my friends list?

rsgh5
    Tyranitar_Dude
    Shiny Kabutops
    !Dragonite!
    Pokemunna
    Pokemon Vereran
    PazzKat
    Zooster
    (and of course, Aaryn, but he is already there)

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • SkinnyGreenMan said:
    Hey, do you guys (people on the list) mind if I add you to my friends list?

rsgh5
    Tyranitar_Dude
    Shiny Kabutops
    !Dragonite!
    Pokemunna
    Pokemon Vereran
    PazzKat
    Zooster
    Fine with me!

And i got the Dragon Scale. If i trade Seadra to Collesium to evolve it, will it stay shiny?? Cause when i look at its stats on Collisium (When im starting a trade) it looks like a normal Seadra.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Zootster said:
    Fine with me!

And i got the Dragon Scale. If i trade Seadra to Collesium to evolve it, will it stay shiny?? Cause when i look at its stats on Collisium (When im starting a trade) it looks like a normal Seadra.

I'm sure it will maintain it's shinyness, but it might not look shiny on coloseum. As for evolving, I'm also not sure, because the trade is different then trading from GBA to GBA.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • member?

Aaryn said:
    Ok the club is already known by much

but ill state some rules here

1-Full respect between members of the club, any insult or misrespect will be payed with expulsion of the club.

2-The only thing you have to do to join this club is garauntee youll hunt for shinies

3-I am the founder thanx to some people that diserve full respect from anyone due to the great people the showed to be (pazzcat and rsgh5)
    for letting me found this club since i started the thread

4-if you join the club the logical would be to search for shinies!so what are you waiting to search for shinies

(note of the rules-about the rule about searching shinies, if you cant do it for a long while becauseyou have school or something theres no problem just say it, thats not breaking the rules, no one is going to force you to search for them even where your having a bath! but you understand that you will have to search for them in some moments right?).

5-the grades for the members will be

FOUNDER-that haves full power(me thx to those persons mentioned above)

COFOUNDER-that have full power when founder is not arround and when he is, they are the same as founder, but founder can decide if a cofounder can be degraded or not for beeing "bad" and breaking the rules(note of the rules-hte rule about searching shinies, if you cant do it for a long while becauseyou have school or something theres no problem just say it, thats not breaking the rules).

(those people above have a place reserved here and probably a couple more that thought of the idea in the first place))

SHINY MEMBER- Basically they will help maintenance of peace and keep an eye on rule breaking. Same as normal members in powers.

MEMBER- Normal member

note: you can be upgraded for "being good" (lol) and for helping the club to grow and giving some ideas. The more ideas and the better you are, the most probs you have to be upgraded.

6-- The sig will have at least the clubs name and your grade, and the shinies you have caught,(no image necessary) and an image of the favorite shiny you own.

FOUNDERS, and COFOUNDERS can ONLY and i MEAN it, use power when it is really needed that is, when someone goes bizarre and insults other members, when someone dose not follow the rules or dosent have a good reason for breaking them repetedly. 5 infractions = permission to use power

WE are all the same and no higher grade can be assumed to be better.

Even us FOUNDERS (pazzcat and me) and the COFOUNDER (rsgh5) can be reported of rule breaking. in that case the other founders would discuss with all members what they should do.

and nothing will be aprroved without votation, so no FOUNDER or COFOUNDER can decide to include anything to the club until majority has approved it.

this states the wish of all beeing equal. as i stated, some powere bearers are necessary in case of the possible accidents (produced by members ) that can happen.

I dont want to look aggressive or too formal, but if i found a club i want it to be serious, i dont want people joining and then going away 4 days later cause there bored of it. People who join should prove they really want to join

And if anyone does not agree with any rule post it and well talk about it.

Thx a lot for everything and have fun!

any new rules and discussions about the club will be talked here and i would like to thank everyone who posted their ideas in the "*Shiny hunters thread*"
    In FR/LG table.

Interested post here

------------------------------------------------------------

MEMBERS

Aaryn -> FOUNDER
    Pazzcat-> FOUNDER
    rsgh5->CO-FOUNDER

SkinnygreenMan-> Shiny Member
    Tyranitar_Dude-> Shiny Member
    !Dragonite!->Shiny Member

RocknRoller78-> Member
    Deoxys55-> Member
    AttackRage555-> Member
    jetsam_745-> Member
    xantor-> Member
    mew42003-> Member
    ShineyKabutops-> Member
    shinehunter187-> Member
    kirby00-> Member
    Koga_LUver-> Member
    Tig-> Member
    clockwork-> Member
    1313666-> Member
    Maroslash-> Member
    Mundane-> Member
    Scyther-> Member
    Master_Ash-> Member
    Pokex-> Member
    Zootster-> Member
    FireEmporer-> Member
    Pokemon_Veteran-> Member
    Pynpfan-> Member
    Bad_Pikachu-> Member
    Dark_Link-> Member
    T.K.-> Member
    Goatman56-> Member
    Pokemunna->Member

Shinies Caught
    --------------
    Aaryn-Charizard,Alakazam,Venusaur,Blaziken,Pidgeot,Raticate,Marowak,Gengar

rsgh5-Golbat,Gengar

SkinnyGreenMan-Claydol

Latios_Master-Vilaplume, Delcatty

ShineHunter187-Marowak

1313666-Beedrill, Eevee, Furret

Can i be a member? :classic: :)

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Sure! Aaryn (the guy who posted that quote) will have to "officialy" add you to the list, but he isn't on now. So in the meantime, have you caught any shinys? If you don't know what you want to search for, you can look at post two. It shows the shinys we have caught, and the ones we still need.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • Hey guys, Pazz here. Sorry I haven't really posted here much... I have no real excuse for it. Anyways, It is good to see the club still around, hope you guys have a rip roaring time. Ta ta.
    P.S. I'll try to post more.

Also...I think I'm going to drop out, I just feel that too many people cannot be trusted with posting what shinies they REALLY have and what not. People get big headed with their accomplishments.

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Woohoo I finally got a Shiny on Leaf Green XD. I caught a Shiny Tentacool earlier today and evolved it XD. So you can update the list XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    SkinnyGreenMan said:
    Hey, do you guys (people on the list) mind if I add you to my friends list?

rsgh5
    Tyranitar_Dude
    Shiny Kabutops
    !Dragonite!
    Pokemunna
    Pokemon Vereran
    PazzKat
    Zooster

i dont mind
    btw any1 here live in london , peckham?

rsgh5 said:
    i don't think roms are cool, and i'd definatly say that if you have the pokemon in a rom, it doesn't count, because those can be hacked into and altered and such. but if you figured out a way to get it onto a cartige... then i guess you deserve credit for it, just because you're genius enough to link them.

the only thing i cheated on the roms were to get deoxys and lugia an ho-oh
    i dont like to cheat its only because i doubt id get the tickets living in england, i still need latias (the red one i think)

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • pokemunna said:
    i dont mind
    btw any1 here live in london , peckham?
    No, not me. Sorry.

pokemunna said:
    ...i still need latias (the red one i think)
    Yeah, Larias is the Red one. You can think of it like the "A" is female, and the "O" is male, and then Lati@s' color matches it's gender's color. If you look at a male sign it will be blue, whereas a female sign will be red.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
  • Seadra evolved into Kingdra!

And im a little confussled with the dex. It says we caught a TON of stuff. I don't see where we got that many. Especially things like Raikou, Entei and Suicune.

SkinnyGreenMan

Years
  • Zootster said:
    Seadra evolved into Kingdra!

And im a little confussled with the dex. It says we caught a TON of stuff. I don't see where we got that many. Especially things like Raikou, Entei and Suicune.
    Those are ones AttackRage said he caught. I havent added all of his, because I'm not sure which ones he has until he says so.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *mutters things about stupid pokemon*Still no shines.I've looked and looked.I have gone evrywhere I can.No shines.I have owned almost all the pokemon games and I have played them all for hours and hours and still more hours and the only shiny I ever found I killed.They do not like me.It's a fact.I am giving up as of now.You hear that you stupid shinies?!I QUIT!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 23, 2005
    resently I caught a shiny pidgey which is now a shiny pidgeot.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    is garfield a dumb movie? i never saw it... i guess we may be slowing down, but that doesn't mean we're done by any stretch of the immagination (woohoo my 60th post in this club!)

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • You're....couting? Should I cound too? You've posted a lot more then me though. XD Maybe I should start double posting.... >_> (Kidding) Anyways, I ALSO saw DotD, it was....sub par. They resorted to sexuality, joke making, crap... just to get a few good parts out of the movie. =/ See RE:2 when it comes out, it is SO much better. Anyways, good luck on all of your acheivements guys. I'm sure one day we'll fill the Dex to perfection!

Back