• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
(i didn't kick them out as you can see by my last post)
and ya, that would be cool to have a political party name... but i think the shiny hunting party or something like that would certainly suffice. so, if one of us wins preliminaries and then goes on to the PC elections they could be all like "i'm the candidate from the SHP" and they'd sound so dam sophisticated they'd win in a second.

Years
Shuko said:
Grrr... I'm beginning to think my Emerald cartridge is Jynx'ed! (Poke-pun! Yeah!) I've put in over fifty hours, and not so much as a single sparkle of shiny. ;_; I wanna shiny, darnit! *Tantrums*
Oh, come on! It took me 200 hours to find my first shiny. You've hardly played at all!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
dantethekllr said:
does anybody have any tips or tricks or ways or something to help me encounter shinys or anything like that?
the only way to encounter shinies is to encounter lots of pokemon. there's no way to improve the odds. so, the more pokemon you encounter, the more likely you are to find a shiny (that's all the advice i have)
skie said:
thanks ill go to the safari zone im sure to catch a shiny their
um... no you're not... shiny hunting where they can run away from you = bad idea... a shiny ryhorn got away from me once. it was one of the most depressing things that ever happened to me.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Darts said:
Still no luck on shiny Bagon, I've been searching for more than 100 hours now.
neither me, neither me, i cant stand it !!!!!!!! but its only been 40 hours for me xD, i just wish that i traded pokemon from my cousin before he sold his sapphire to gamestop, although i couldve bought it, not sure if it had his data xD, was almost full price, this was last year, and i couldve taken his pokemon 2 years ago lol

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
yea i think you can but you gotta wait until rsgh5 gives you the give go, it may take a while hes american 5 hours behind me xD

Marvo

Elite Trainer
Years
Newcomer

Hey all,

I'm new to the community, I just joined up last night :-)
I would like to be in the SHC, although I have no shinies yet.
Any tips on how I can more easily aquire these coveted pokemon?
Not that I want the easy way out, I would just like to know if the process can be sped up a bit, I'm going to college and have a part time job. :P
Yeah I'm old by pokemon fan standards I think...age 19, but I can't stop playing the game.

Peace

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Everyone is free to join even if you dont own any shinys yet, just don't lie (there have been problems in the past :P) and theres no easy way to encounter a shiny, i surpose you could use a pokemon who's abbility is to have more random battles (can't remember which ones have that though) and i would'nt say your the oldest member we've seen *randomly waves at Shuko*

Last edited:

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
Years
The ability you are talking about is Illuminate. I think Volbeat, Illumise, Chinchou, Lanturn, Starmie and Staryu have it. Could be wrong, though.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
the shiny shuckle got deleted so i forgot to change my banner and shiny sandslash i just caught so i didnt change it

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
neopolis3 said:
Can I join? I love shinies :) I have a Tentacool, Tentacruel, Poochyena and Makuhita.
did the tentacool evolve into the tentacruel? o well, we have both in the dex i think, so it dun really matter. but ya, you're in. and marvo, same to you. you're in. welcome aboard, you can call me ryan if you want.

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
Years
rsgh5 said:
did the tentacool evolve into the tentacruel? o well, we have both in the dex i think, so it dun really matter. but ya, you're in. and marvo, same to you. you're in. welcome aboard, you can call me ryan if you want.
Yeah, uh, is that Shiny Dex a list of all the shinies people in club have or something?

Back