• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Wow, I never knew that trick. Does it work in any other game?
    Yes it does! For example, when I hunted me Eevee in Castelia Park in White 2 I used repels and a level 19 Chinchou to only encounter Eevee. You can do this at the Pattern Bush too in FR/LG to only find Heracross ;). As for me, the Chimchar hunt continues! I'm at 8,848 SR's atm, fingers crossed it shines before 10k! Good luck all!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
    I actually caught these yesterday, but I also caught a Shiny Magikarp
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~
    and Corphish
    ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~
    on Route 3. Im going to see if I can catch a shiny every day this week, if possible. I've already got 4 so far, so I hope I can get a good haul!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    I have a shiny Zubat, Rapidash, Vileplume, Glalie, Poliwhirl, Golett, Altaria and Kyurem.
    I'd like to get a shiny Aron, Larvitar or Bagon.

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
    AAARGH!!!!!

After seeing 32,457 starters I finally found a shiny (wasn't worried which, but it was a Totodile!) But I instinctively did another SR and lost it :(

WAAAGH!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Congrats on all new catches and welcome to all new members.

AAARGH!!!!!

After seeing 32,457 starters I finally found a shiny (wasn't worried which, but it was a Totodile!) But I instinctively did another SR and lost it :(

WAAAGH!

wow, that's a big number, sorry about your loss , surely it will appear soon again, don't give up you have gone a long way and surrender is not an option. ;)

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
    Congrats on all new catches and welcome to all new members.

wow, that's a big number, sorry about your loss , surely it will appear soon again, don't give up you have gone a long way and surrender is not an option. ;)

Thanks for that. It was a big number, by far the biggest I have ever had. Will keep going, already have a Typhlosion and don't like Meganium too much so Totodile was perfect but hey, what can you do. Hope the next one is the same :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Hi guys! I really want to join this shiny hunting club because I'm really dedicated to finding shinies. I have a shiny Venipede, Relicanth, Almolmola, Gyarados, Pancham, Skiddo, Luvdisc, Porygon, Quilfish, Poliwhirl, Clawitzer, and a few more.^^

Im currently hunting... Spiritomb in a friend safari on X , Soft Resetting for Venusaur on fire red and a starter on soul silver. And finally a Chespin on Y.

I really hope everyone had good luck on their shiny hunts!:pink_wink:

Years
    Hey all!

Just found this website, and i'd love to join your club of shiny hunters ^^
    My shinies to date:
    - Golem (found as a geodude in HG/SS, no memory of when, but it was in dark cave.)
    - Chandelure (Found as a litwick, my first actual hunt! Took me 1 day to get in pokemon Black via RE.)
    - Feraligatr (Found as Totodile in HG/SS via SR, took 126)
    - Meganium (Found as Chikorita in HG/SS, 100 SRs)
    - Typhlosion (Found as Cyndaquil in HG/SS, 604 SRs)
    - Reuniclus (Found as Solosis, Black, MM, 1694 eggs)
    - Venusaur (Found as bulbasaur, Black, MM, 341 eggs)
    - Garvantula (Found as Joltik, Black, completely random)
    - Hypno (Found as Drowzee, black, technically MM but was just hatching for dex completion)
    - Chikorita (same story as Drowzee, since he was a double i gave him away)
    - Heracross (Hg/SS, headbutt encounters, 20894 RE's)
    - Rattata (Completely random, in either firered or leafgreen)

I'm currently hunting for Tepig in Black2/White2, and when I get the little guy I'll be turning the game I found him/her in into a badge quest =] Im at 1400 SRs so far.

Hope you guys will welcome me into your lovely club ^^

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Hey guys, I finally got another shiny. While I was trying to find a Shiny Tauros or Miltank, I found a female shiny Wingull in a hoard incounter. I almost lost it because it got burt, my pokemon was confused and my battery was dieing so I had to rush to catch it and didn't get a picture of it. Which is a shame, would loved to have gotten a picture with it doing water gun. But anywho.

Spoiler:

That brings my total to 7 Kanto, 9 Johto, 9 Hoenn, 9 Sinnoh, 6 Unova, and 2 Kalos. And 9 which have Megas.

I got this one a day after the Wingull. Didn't have much problem other than I almost didn't notice it. I mean I was after male nidoran and a female shows up in a hoard battle. What is the chances of that? Seriously. Lol. Oh well still a shiny. Tired to get a picture of it in battle, but it is hard to get a picture of shinies that are on the sides and not in the center.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
    I wouldn't mind joining. I managed to get a few shinies on x and I have a few from past games. I managed to get a few shinies this month while trying to hatch a shiny Pumpkaboo. After a few thousand eggs I got bored with trying to get one so I used the Poke Radar in order to get a shiny Swirlix. So after getting that one I went back to get a shiny large Pumpkaboo. Finally after 3000 eggs I managed to get one :) I also got lucky because I got a shiny Flabébé by accidentally going into the flower patch near the day care. I guess I got really lucky xD

I think I'll try to get a Shiny Camerupt while going through a Friend Safari

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Three days in a role that I have gotten a shiny.

I finally got my shiny Roggenrola that I have been wanting to get since BW2.

Spoiler:

I'm on a Roggenrola!! Ok, failed attempt at making a funny. :p

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Welcome to all the new members, and congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Yanma!

Welcome to all the new members, and congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Yanma!

Years
    Hi all,

I haven't posted here in a while, and i have some good and bad news, but first off congratulations to all new shinies.

Second, I got a shiny geodude completely randomly while trying to exp grind for a venusaur in victory road. It just popped up in a horde. I was scared because they have magnitude but i got it (luckily)!

Third, I finally lost a shiny:( I was doing some hordes on route 20 on the train ride home from school, and I found a foongus. I was really tense because my DS was flashing red and i almost killed all the other pokes in the horde when my DS finally died. This is kinda justified, though, since i have 30+ shinies and haven't lost one yet... until now. All i can say is... THE HUNT FOR FOONGUS/TREVENANT BEGINS! (I hope that all caps doesn't get me banned)

Anyway, gl on all hunts and happy hunting!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Well I've now hit 10,250 Chimchar SR's and nothing. Now, I'm going to focus on this weeks random hunt, Yanma, in my Y version, horde encountering on Route 10 for it. Never done a RE hunt on my Y before, interested to see how I fare with the 1/4096 odds. Grats on recent finds, good luck all!
    ~MistressofMightyena~

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    I have been excited about this and I wish to join this group and participate in the WSHC next winter. The shinies I have are:

Diamond

Chained

Eevee, Eevee, Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Pachirisu, Meowth

Regular

Pichu

X

FS

Sawsbuck

Regular

Zoroark

Currently hunting for shiny pansear/braxien in fire type FS

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I'm back with yet another shiny! This time with a Clauncher! This makes my first Kalos Shiny that has the type of water! I caught it with a critical dive ball. I am really glad it is male.

Spoiler:

I do not currently know what my next shiny will be. I want to try to catch a shiny on Route 9. But I may start doing what some do and catch a shiny starting on route 1 and moving up. I do not know yet. I might also try to get a shiny starter from Kalos. Kinda want to stay away from water type shinies since I have so many of them now.

Back