• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Well, while SRing for a Shiny Mudkip on my Sapphire, at 1604 SR's I encountered a Shiny uncatchable Poochyena >_>. Ugh.
    EDIT: just found another shiny uncatchable poochy >_>
    EDIT 2: Pics of the troll pooches:
    Spoiler:

~MistressofMightyena~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hi everyone, I'm new here!
    My luck with shinies is pretty bad so far, but I'm just starting out. So far I've got three from chain fishing (Remoraid, Skrelp, and Poliwag.) That's all sadly, but I'm doing the MM for litwick. My sister has three from completely random encounters, she doesn't even try! I must add to my shiny collection!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    I know this doesn't really include shiny Pokemon but can someone tell me how to make one of those things where it says "My Shiny Collection" and then shows my shinnies? I really want to make my own since i want to give more to this site. Thanks!!!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I know this doesn't really include shiny Pokemon but can someone tell me how to make one of those things where it says "My Shiny Collection" and then shows my shinnies? I really want to make my own since i want to give more to this site. Thanks!!!

I used photoshop. It normally costs money, but I used a free trial when I made mine. There are other options out there as well.

Welcome to the club, Secona!

Congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is… Sawk!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Still hunting Froakie, filled 4 boxes in the last 2 days. but the new Yu Gi Oh game comes out today so will for sure take some time to play that. Sucks I been after Froakie for nearly a month now lol

Years
  • Still hunting Froakie, filled 4 boxes in the last 2 days. but the new Yu Gi Oh game comes out today so will for sure take some time to play that. Sucks I been after Froakie for nearly a month now lol

I know those feels man, I've been breeding lotad for long I'm almost sick of it. But I need to get it, great egg moves and a rare ball. I want to breed something else so bad it's not funny.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2014
    Hey all, new to the club, today I haven't gotten a Shiny but last night I started Soft resetting for the three Pixies on my White 2 since I hadn't caught them on the game but did on my Black 2. Anyways, I ended up encountering Uxie after 801 encounters, which was surprising cause I expected a longer hunt.
    Right after that I ran straight for the next one, Mesprit and I'm currently at 582 SRs today. Would be more if I had worked today.

@Champion Lunis: I feel your pain on that Lotad man. I didn't get one until 1,615 eggs and was so over it and just wanted to start a new one. I'm sure you'll get yours real soon.

Years
  • Hey all, new to the club, today I haven't gotten a Shiny but last night I started Soft resetting for the three Pixies on my White 2 since I hadn't caught them on the game but did on my Black 2. Anyways, I ended up encountering Uxie after 801 encounters, which was surprising cause I expected a longer hunt.
    Right after that I ran straight for the next one, Mesprit and I'm currently at 582 SRs today. Would be more if I had worked today.

@Champion Lunis: I feel your pain on that Lotad man. I didn't get one until 1,615 eggs and was so over it and just wanted to start a new one. I'm sure you'll get yours real soon.

Thank you:) welcome to the club and good luck on your hunts

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • ShinySafichu got a Lotad 2 days ago. I never knew how amazing it looked till I saw it. I only want Froakie because black Greninja looks amazing.

Years
  • ShinySafichu got a Lotad 2 days ago. I never knew how amazing it looked till I saw it. I only want Froakie because black Greninja looks amazing.

I agree with both of those statements:)

I'm doing the lotad for an online battling team. It has Giga drain, leech seed, synthesis, and sweet scent. I replace sweet scent with toxic after I get done ev training it. If it ever hatches that is. I tried for a froakie a while back but gave up after several hundred eggs and someone giving me one just like I wanted for free. I now open every battle with said black greninja.

Years
  • Hi all,

I was just doing some fish chaining (which i know is frowned upon) to pass some time in cyllage city. I had just dropped a chain of 32 makuhita on pearl and was feeling a little depressed. I came up with a shiny seadra, which according to bulbapedia is 'very rare' PLUS it was holding a dragon scale PLUS it was modest PLUS it has 31 IVs in HP and Defense. I am really happy right now.

Also, yesterday my friend was at my house and he fished a shiny alomomola, so i'm really having a great couple of days.

Good luck to everyone's hunts and congrats on all recent shinies.

Years
  • Hi all,

I was just doing some fish chaining (which i know is frowned upon) to pass some time in cyllage city. I had just dropped a chain of 32 makuhita on pearl and was feeling a little depressed. I came up with a shiny seadra, which according to bulbapedia is 'very rare' PLUS it was holding a dragon scale PLUS it was modest PLUS it has 31 IVs in HP and Defense. I am really happy right now.

Also, yesterday my friend was at my house and he fished a shiny alomomola, so i'm really having a great couple of days.

Good luck to everyone's hunts and congrats on all recent shinies.

congrats on the shinies:) That Seadra sounds awesome. And don't worry, the only shinies I frown upon are hacks. XD.

I have yet to have a successful chain fish so I still consider that quite a great feat:)

Years
  • Well, while SRing for a Shiny Mudkip on my Sapphire, at 1604 SR's I encountered a Shiny uncatchable Poochyena >_>. Ugh.
    EDIT: just found another shiny uncatchable poochy >_>
    EDIT 2: Pics of the troll pooches:
    Spoiler:

~MistressofMightyena~

Ouch! too bad.

I caught a Shiny Poochyena (and 30 normals Poochyenas to better my chances xD ) on my Platinum last week :D

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, EmpoleonKnight46 and Hunter Red!

Congrats on all the new shinies!

This week's random hunt is... Sigilyph!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    Hey guys, I'm new here and I would love to join the club! I got mainly fishing chain shinies like carvanha and magikarp, but I also have shiny arbok, foongus, hoppip, scyther, and froakie! I'm sure I will enjoy this club!
    So far I'm hunting a shiny charmander! Im at 840 eggs, I hope I can get it soon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    I never posted about it, but 2 days ago i got a shiny druddigon in the Friend Safari! It looks so Awesome!!!
    I almost lost it with talonflames burn body tho. Also by just losing all my pokes cause for some reason i didn't have a lvl 100 poke with me.
    Can't wait to see what i came across next!
    Almost have a box of shinnies!

Back