• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I'm hoping to get Suicune tomorrow or Thursday if I have time to hit gamestop before hand. :3 can't wait!!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Looks like I'll be missing out on Suicune and Ash's Pikachu....the weather's so bad and the snow so thick I can't get to where they're being given out.

I really hate this part of the country sometimes....:(

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Got three of Suicune today (one for myself and one for my sister. Just an extra one too for the heck of it XD)! I'm glad since it was the one I wanted most. <3

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Just picked up Suicune today using two of my games. I also tried to get the employee to change the date on the DS to get Celebi. I didn't outright ask him to do it, it was more of an implicit suggestion. It didn't really work though :P

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Finally obtained all three, with a few extras as well. :) I would have almost missed the Suicune event too if I wasn't reminded about it from a friend. XD;

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i got the entei and suicune sadly my gamestop didnt get there stuff in time for the raikou event. guess i will have to trade someone for it

Pingouin_7

i got the entei and suicune sadly my gamestop didnt get there stuff in time for the raikou event. guess i will have to trade someone for it

Ask the employee there if (s)he can change the date on the distribution DS so that you can get Raikou.
    Who knows, (s)he might not mind changing the date so you can get Celebi as well...

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
    Got Suicune! Didnt get any Enteis or Raikous but I already have those so no big deal. Does it matter if they are shiny or not?
    They only matter if you want to activate the event from the upcoming Black and White versions, but since you only need one of the three to do so, you are good to go.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hell yeeeees. Looks like the wifi event is for everyone. :D

/just going to pickup Raikou from the Pokemon mart now

YAY NINTENDO DOESN'T HATE AUSTRALIA ^____________^

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years

It apparently works for the US as well, I just downloaded Raikou to the games I didn't bring to Gamestop. Looks like it was a waste of time to go there in the first place.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years

Yep, I'm going to the Pokemon Mart to get mine too. ^^
    It's a shame the last one to be available is Suicune. :(

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Now I feel better....looks like I'll get a second chance to download Suicune....just wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Now I feel better....looks like I'll get a second chance to download Suicune....just wish I didn't have to wait 2 weeks.

I would have been willing to wait even longer if it meant I didn't have to go to Gamestop. I just wish Nintendo would have confirmed that this worked for the US games. I'm guessing keeping us in the dark must have been part of the deal with Gamestop so they could get us to go to their store. :\

Back