• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shiny Johto Beast Events (Now happening on Wifi!)

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    No one answers my question. That's sad. I think I should make a formal request for one of the shiny Pokemon in the Trade forum.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Wait, so these beasts are untradable? :( There goes my hopes. Unless they do a global thing, since I'm in Nigeria and there're no shops that'll run any game events let alone Pokemon D=

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
    They're going on Wi-Fi! They're going on Wi-Fi! :D *is happy* :D

Sorry to burst your happy bubble, but it's not wi-fi like you probably think. You actually have to physically travel to the gamestop stores to get the beasts.

The Mew event via Mystery gift was actually wi-fi. you didn't have to travel anywhere to get it.

For the beasts, it's just wireless download at a gamestop store.

*Not sure if that's what you were thinking, but just making sure that you know you actually have to go to a Gamestop store.*

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, maybe he meant the upcoming European event! Haha, we're getting them over wi-fi. Although no doubt you lucky Americans will simply get ours as well, meaning you get them twice.

So he was right about distribution, wrong thread xD

FYI, EU Event is Feb. 7th

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    They're going on Wi-Fi! They're going on Wi-Fi! :D *is happy* :D
    Yeah, I'm excited that its over Wi-fi since I already missed Raikou. XD

Well, maybe he meant the upcoming European event! Haha, we're getting them over wi-fi. Although no doubt you lucky Americans will simply get ours as well, meaning you get them twice.

So he was right about distribution, wrong thread xD

FYI, EU Event is Feb. 7th
    I'm not completely sure they will actually put one over wi-fi though. Just because it was a Gamestop event. However, I'm hoping they will.

Last edited:

SukoSuNa

Nelson Mac Champ
    Years
    Do you only need one of the Beasts or all of them?
    I've gotten Raikou already, so I'm ok if you need all of them.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Yeah, I'm excited that its over Wi-fi since I already missed Raikou. XD

I'm not completely sure they will actually put one over wi-fi though. Just because it was a Gamestop event. However, I'm hoping they will.
    Why wouldn't they considering it happened with SPR2010 Jirachi and FAL2010 Mew. If the reports are that distribution is over wifi and not through stores then I would take their word for it.

Do you only need one of the Beasts or all of them?
    I've gotten Raikou already, so I'm ok if you need all of them.
    No you only need one of Shiny beasts to active the Zoroark event.

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    ha! this is the first event pokeman I actually got for real! got raikou a few days ago on my SS, and its moveset is fantastic. entei is next, I hope it will be as cash.

(btw, one doesn't have 'Mystery Gift' on D/P/Pt, how does?)

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
    ha! this is the first event pokeman I actually got for real! got raikou a few days ago on my SS, and its moveset is fantastic. entei is next, I hope it will be as cash.

(btw, one doesn't have 'Mystery Gift' on D/P/Pt, how does?)

You have to unlock it. A quick Google search will tell you how.

Back