• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    got:
    ShinyWobbufet
    ShinyLinoone
    ShinyAgrron

currently searching for:
    ShinyScyther
    ShinyTorchic
    ShinyMudkip
    ShinyTreecko
    ShinyPoochyena

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    pokedude55 said:
    my wishcash looks ordinary but has stars when i send it out is it a glitch
    oh, thats no glitch, that happens when you catch it with a great/ultra/master ball,

btw, whats your strongest shiny?! myne is Shinyaggron at lvl 76!

Years
    ScizoR Lv100 said:
    yea in the trainer tower, i encountered a shiny meowth whose color was actually the same just a bit oranger... lol orange..er...
    IMO, it looks like it has makeup on. Its face is blushier and it has a pink tail. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • CT
    • Seen Oct 22, 2005
    isn't there a good action replay code for shinies that doesn't wreck your game i'm very addicted to shinies now that i'm catching them

Years
    i've encountered a shiny green hoppip on isle 5 on lg ver. can someone give me a code for action replay to get tons of eevees?

p.s thanx and get eevee its evolutions totally kick butt!

Years
    on leafgreen i found a code for all pokemon to be shiny now my jolteon is green and my charizard is black but i'm not sure if it'll work on other leafgreen versions. i tried it on my bros leafgreen and it did not work.

how can i get a picture under my user name nearly everyboy on this site has one so how can i get one?

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hey, do Ariados in Gold are Pink? If not, i've seen a shiny, but i fainted them with Scratch of my Feraligatr :(

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
    It's utterly random, so whichever route you can get in the most battles in quickly.

Earlier today, I caught a sky-blue Psyduck while crossing the little pond in Viridian city.

Years
    Amoblaz said:
    On which route the you have the most chance to catch a shiny pokemon on LG, ive played 60Hours and never encoutered one!
    ok. so you've played for 60 Hours. the chance of a wild or hachted pokemon to be shiny is about 1/8000. if you spend most of you're time in game fighting wild pokemon, you can fight about 100 an hour, mayby more. using that, you should be expecting a shiny every 80 Hours :dead: .
    you'll probably see one soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    I got a question.

Lets say, if your Spectile is not a shiny, and your ditto isn't either. You make a egg. It hatches. Can it be a shiny?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back