• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    It is sarcasm. I will never insult someone. It is against the rules obviously. I follow the rules and inforce them as much as possible.

laughing my azz off!!!
    On to topic...i saw an alt.colored seel or so do i think, it's a shame i saw it when the words "Got away safely" were on the screen:S

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Sometime during the year I caught a shiny Golbat. Besides Golbat, I have caught a shiny Oddish (now a Vileplume) and a shiny Skitty.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2006
    I Captured SHINY WISMUR (ears are green). I captured SHINY ZUBAT (evolved into Golbat and Golbat's wings are a bit more less colored). I found Shiny Oddish and caught it. But I HAD to give my brother the gameboy and he dropped it... and the game went off. All of those are from Ruby. oh! And i found a shiny Pelipper but stupid Sceptile lv 58! Had to use its weakest move " Rock Tomb"!!! Killed it! I have 5 badges that time. I also found a shiny Tangela in Crystal. I forgot what's its difference. And of course what everyone else had....a shiny Gyarados....

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    I've unhacked shiny pokes:
    - Mightyena
    - Altaria
    - Banette
    - Rayquaza (It's not joke), from my girlfriend, she doesn't know how to GameShark.

gbshark

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey, I know an easy way to get more legendary shinies.Before talking to a legendary pokemon just save the game and load it again until you make it a shiny.This can be done for getting a pokemon with pokevirus too.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    I once caught a red a gyrados in my silver version! it was in lake rage! lol no but seriously except for that shiny that everyone had i've never had one. Although my brother caught a shiny magickarp

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2007
    I caught a shiny nincada in ruby but it is female, and i don't like female pokémon

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Naetoru if you dont want it i will take it.....I love shinies!
    Does any1 here have gamesave file of GS coz it suks! cheating is just LAMMMMMME!

Feraligatr19

The DISHI is coming
    Years
    I have a shiny

Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Shiny Pokemon Discussion

and
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    i have bad luck with shinies....i have seen 2 and didnt catch either..i saw a shiny hoot hoot in silver and didnt know what it was and fled >_>..and then a shiny spinda in sapphire while training a spinda and accedently killd it>_>..but now im in rustturf tunnel looking for a shiny whismur

mikesta

Professional pokemon trainer
    Years
    i found a shiny linoone next to lilycove city (left of it) it was red instead of brown but i started new game so i had to say goodbye

Years
    I once found a shiny shrupet (I was playing in the dark so it looked almost the same!) I got it down to minimal health, but I forgot that it leared curse, and it knocked it self out. I haven't seen any shinys since!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    I have only seen a Shiny Nidoran (Female) in G/S, near the National Park. I almost caught it, but I ran out of Great Balls. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back