• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    On-Topic: I'm thinking of looking for a shiny smeargle becuase I'll be EV training on them :)

Off-Topic: MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon how do you find lati@s? I've been looking for about 5 hours and havent even see it yet! Oh and thats bad news about the cloning I think i'll stop now :P

RudolphXtheXBreeder

Grass Trainer
    Years
    The only shiny that I ever had was when I was in Mt. Ember in FireRed, I all of a sudden was kind of in a hypnotic daze ya know...when you're training a Pokemon in the wild and it takes a while, but then I heard a noise and it was a shiny geodude lv 36, I caught it. NOw it's a lvl42 Golem

cez_90

Champion Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    yeah shinies are random i was at mt pyre looking for chimecho (ecuse my spelling) when all of a sudden a turqoise shuppet appers but when its a banette it has the same color so it isnt that good

i also got a shiny rayquaza (black instead of green) i got it form my friend (he used a gameshark)

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
    I have only seen one wild shiny with the exception of Gyarados. And that was a Rattata I saw when I first left Elm's lab a few months ago.
    Darn.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Meh, same here, except it was a nidoran. I wonder how many REAL shiny legendaries there actually are (ie non-gameshark etc.) in the whole world?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Well, congratz on the shiny dunsparce I guess.

I still haven't gotten the shiny on FR I'm hunting for... but it's a secret who I'm hunting for... you can guess if you like ;)

Hey you said you caught a shiny Eevee a while back!!! i think you should so evolve it into Flareon! IMO! anyways... i think you are searching for:::
    Shiny Pokemon Discussion

I know i am...! it's so cute! =3

anyways Deoxys20067~ very nice!

hehe i haven't caught one shiny on my FR... but i'm looking :/ trying to catch a shiny ditto, or a shiny ponyta. Well good Luck to ya all! ;)

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Loadsa people have, You constantley reset your game untill you get a shiny one :P I'm hunting for a shiny smergle atm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back