• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    WOW u all are lucky. im luckier!
    since its only R/S/E shinies:

in Ruby:
    -Shiny Ralts(i was breeding for a ralts w/will-o-wisp and lol its shiny,modest,and has will-o-wisp!)
    -Shiny spinda(really not interested....O_o;)

in Sapphire:
    -Shiny rhydon9w/nice stats & atks)

in Emerald:
    -Shiny Wailord(not really interested either)
    -Shiny aron(since i like it so much i left it the same-so i didnt train it or whatever)

Mooreluv2009

Jolteon lunatic
    Years
    I have a shiny.Acually shinies.I am very lucky.Don't belive me?Check it out.
    Shinies
    Emerald:
    Blaziken,Kyogre,groudon(trade),Rayquaza,pikachu,rydon,Dustox,seviper,bagon,Deoxys.

Saphire:Kyogre,wailord,sceptile,tropius,jirachi.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
    Mooreluv2009 I am going to laugh at you all the ways I can !!! HAHAHAHAHHA HIHIHHIHIHI
    OMG It was enough to say you have a shiny deoxis but a shiny JIRACHI - now that is holarious !!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    You can get Jirachi from Pokemon Channel. On the bonusdisk of colosseum is afaik Celebi.

But my Question: How many times you had to restart to get a shiny starter
    (if u didn't restart the game for a shiny starter, so din't answer ;) ).

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    I have a shiny ditto, Exploud And a really really rare shiny zubat its a glitched one instead of green and pink it is black and pink

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    I have a shiny ditto, Exploud And a really really rare shiny zubat its a glitched one instead of green and pink it is black and pink

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006

Years
    Miroku, I have at least 10 shinies. You aren't luckier than me. And Jirachi makes me angry. And I still want shiny Houndoom. Jirachi eludes me. I have 2 shiny Pelippers. Why can't I get a Jirachi? And a shiny Banette. I didn't get a Bonus Disk when I reserved Colusseum. Curse Jirachi. Heart shinys.

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    sokkabend said:
    1..don't post more than once,you know about the edit button don't you?
    2...are you positive it's a "glitch"?,we need some proof of that,maybe a picture?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    i caught a gold caterpie on gold...it evolved to a gold metapod then a pink butterfree lol:P

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    I'm soft-resetting my game since 3 days, and no shiny torchick. So I played a while and suddenly a shiny Zigzagoon appeared (I caught it). But I resetted after a while, because I WANT A SHINY TORCHICK!

Years
    Neo Daedalus said:
    You can get Jirachi from Pokemon Channel. On the bonusdisk of colosseum is afaik Celebi.

But my Question: How many times you had to restart to get a shiny starter
    (if u didn't restart the game for a shiny starter, so din't answer ;) ).

Ok...so how is the jirachi you get from Colosseum "afaik"...? Whats the difference?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2006
    afaik -> as far as I know.
    but there seem to be 2 different bonus disks for colosseum, i was not correctly informed...

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    In my life I have only caught 1 shiny pokemon (excluding the Red Gyarados) and that was on silver. It was a pink Nidorina.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I evolved my shiny Metapod into a Butterfree today. It actually looks quite ugly because it has green eyes and the wings are pale pink. But Butterfree looks ugly on Leaf green anyway

Mooreluv2009

Jolteon lunatic
    Years
    BG pokemon freak said:
    Mooreluv2009 I am going to laugh at you all the ways I can !!! HAHAHAHAHHA HIHIHHIHIHI
    OMG It was enough to say you have a shiny deoxis but a shiny JIRACHI - now that is holarious !!!

Ha!!!!I told you I had One!!!!!I just kept restarting the game till I got a shiny!!!!IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back