• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    Thats awesome! The only time i came across those special shiny pokemon was on emerald when i caught a green zubat and a different shade of green oddish. Thats about it tho.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Mooreluv2009 said:
    Shut up.If you saw my celebi's profile you will see I got it in a game frome japan.DUH!!!!!And I did not say I was great,Fathead.

U cannot "catch" Celebi in a game from Japan. You must download it from the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk(Japanese version only) so u really have lied. If u aren't lying tell me, did u catch it on your game, which is impossible unless u saw Celebi with the Celebi glitch, download it from Japanese Convention, or did u download it from the Colosseum Bonus Disk? U r lying, so just stop. And, there is no way to prove me wrong, so there is no reason to answer back to this.

I got some kids across the street to help me SR for Treecko. Funny thing was, they wanted to do it, so I said "Sure, whatever." I didn't get anything though.

Years
  • they may SR for u...but do u really trust them to give u the shiny after (if)they find it...im still lookin for shiny beldum..im still a rookie only been 3 days but i still find it somewhat enjoyable....btw...^^^^^^.....BURN to mooreluv2009

Edit: FINALLY...post 50...i thot itd take 4ever....im tryin 2 up my post count...XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Haha, u have a horrible post count. 51 sux0rz.

n00b.

roflmao, just playin.

No, I would've known that is was shiny before they could've restarted cuz the kid that was doing it(the one u hate second most D'MoneyBoi) was standing right next to me with the sound all the way up.

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
  • The first time I met a shiny was at that ghost tower in FireRed... I didn't catch it, though :( The first one I caught was a shiny oddish ^^; Oh... wait, I lie... there was a golden geodude once... but I traded it to my friend who wanted a bronze golem. :classic: That's about it ^^; I always wanted a shiny charmander, but then I got attached to my Charlie, so i don't mind he's not shiny anymore ^^;

Mooreluv2009

Jolteon lunatic
    Years
  • No you can get celebi in the japanese version of Crystal.HA.And Burn to you to stupid.If you wanna try me then I will be all over you like ugly on an ape!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Mooreluv2009 said:
    No you can get celebi in the japanese version of Crystal.HA.And Burn to you to stupid.If you wanna try me then I will be all over you like ugly on an ape!
    You keep changing your story. You don't "catch" Celibi in any game except the Japanese versions of G/S/C. This also just happens to be the R/S/E forums, so you are in the wrong forum and you shouldn't have posted here in the first place. I hope you get banned, since this is the second time I've had to report you for flaming in this thread.

Mooreluv2009

Jolteon lunatic
    Years
  • Fine.I am SO sorry for flaming.I am not being sarcastic.No Hard feelings?But My story is true.I do have a celebi from a japanese version.If you don't belive me,Fine.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Guess what guys? I caught shiny Eevee!!! Okay. I was in D'MoneyBoi's room(again) and i got it. I wasn't thinking about it at ALL. And it just popped up. It was late when I got it, and he was asleep, so he didn't care too much. I think I got it at 1:40 AM(EST) Careful nature

Average IVs:

HP 24
    12 Atk
    22 Def
    20 SAtk
    30 SDef
    24 Spd
    Perfect for Umbreon. Too bad Umbreon need egg moves to work. I think i should make it an Umbreon, or a Jolteon. What should I evolve it into?

Last edited:

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
  • I have a shiny Swampert, but right now I am currently looking for a shiny Groudon on emerald. Not to train but just to add/start a collection of shiny legendaries.

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
  • I bumped into a shiny Ralts today! I caught it. However, my friend wants it really bad, so in return he's going to give me a shiny Abra.

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
  • good luck! I caught a shiny groudon and it took me longer than 625 resets! You may have better luck though.

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
  • Doopliss said:
    That's a good trade. Abra is faster. I reccomend you teach it fire punch, thunder punch, ice punch, and calm mind.
    there are no tms for these moves and abra doesnt learn them as moves or egg moves. Other than cheat codes (which reck your game) there is no way for an abra to know these moves.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Green Bulbasaur said:
    I bumped into a shiny Ralts today! I caught it. However, my friend wants it really bad, so in return he's going to give me a shiny Abra.

No, do not trade it! Even if your friend wants it bad, and even though Abra is faster, Gardevoir is better, becuz it can take hits. And, Gardevoir pwns shiny. It is actually. one of my targets after I get shiny Treecko on Emerald. I don't know the nature(please tell, I luv shiny Ralts) but this is what is should be

Gardevoir@Leftevers
    Nature:
    EVs: 252 SAtk, 200 Speed, 24 Speed, 32 HP
    Thunderbolt
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Ice Punch/Hypnosis.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
    Years
  • emerald star said:
    there are no tms for these moves and abra doesnt learn them as moves or egg moves. Other than cheat codes (which reck your game) there is no way for an abra to know these moves.
    Huh? You need to get your facts straight. It can learn these moves as egg moves from Medicham. There is also the Move Tutor in the Battle Frontier in Emerald.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back