• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
  • Well, I'm now racing a certain someone for a shiny Anorith. Oh, and I'm STILL trying for a shiny Latias on Ruby. I want it.

I'd be so ecsatic if I got a shiny Latias with a Bold nature and flawless IVs in HP, Def, and SAtk. Heh, like that would ever happen.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • i saw a shiny tropius yesterday in sapphire but i had no pokeballs. im quite annoyedi wish i could find a shiny feebas though image ow cool it would be to have a shiny milotic once evolved from feebas.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Shiny Latias on Ruby is the only one I have ^^; (Yeah, I have an eon ticket.)

Arsibiyez

Volbeat. Beat. Beat. Vol. Vol.
    Years
  • I only have a shiny Roselia... It's quite unappealing to look at since the flowers look dead... Purple and Black... yeeesh... And its trait is Poison Point... Its Nature is relaxed... sob.

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
    Years
  • I'm well on my way to becoming a shiny maniac. Even as I type this message I'm constantly resetting in front of a Kekleon. :laugh: Anyway in my Glitched-up-beyond-repair Silver I have a shiny Nidoking (I was playing on Stadium 2 with full volume so I nearly pat my shants when it sparkled.) :laugh: I have no shinies in my Ruby as far as I remember, but in my Sapphire I have a shiny Beldum, Rayquaza and Latias. However I used a shiny code for them. :( My only real, non-cheated 3rd gen shiny is NACHO, my Ludicolo. I found it as a Lotad in my Sapphire when hunting for a shiny Seviper. Hmph. beggars can't be choosers I guess. (I must've been at that route for like 8 hours.) But I still hunt for a shiny Seviper and many others. sigh....

Last edited:

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
    Years
  • Something I've been wondering, could anyone here answer this question?

Unown has 28 different formations and every pokemon has a shiny sprite, but I'm wondering, has Nintendo made a shiny form for all 28 Unowns or did they get lazy and make only 1 or a few shiny Unown variants?

AngelLatias

~A n g e l~
    Years
  • Good luck shiny legendarys and everyone else on their shiny hunt. I have only 3 shinies at the moment; Pidgeot, Mightyena, and Lugia. I don't know what to hunt for but it's gonna be either Latias or Ho-oh since soft reseting is easy. I'd like to race someone... ;_;

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • Good luck shiny legendarys and everyone else on their shiny hunt. I have only 3 shinies at the moment; Pidgeot, Mightyena, and Lugia. I don't know what to hunt for but it's gonna be either Latias or Ho-oh since soft reseting is easy. I'd like to race someone... ;_;

RACE ME ME ME!!!

GOGO SHINY LATIAS!!!

Heh, I'd like to race you. It'll give me some motivation(not that I need that much because Latias is already the best shiny EVAR(imo)).

graphics_master

Your Worst Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    I would like a shiny Anorth too. Any wanna race for one?

ow and do you need to sr till you get a shiny one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back