• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Seiyo was probably 13 when Ash was 10. At least that's what it looked like.

I don't know how a relation could have been possble anyways.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    It's more than the other girls got in the show, no?
    No, because it was ONLY her looks. Pretty superficial. It's nothing compared to what bond he shares with the other girls.
    I don't see an evidence for an age gap...she didn't look that much older than Misty so she was most likely ten. Or did I miss something?

Years
    It's not superficial, it's typical.
    Face it, guys like pretty girls. *shrugs* xD
    I know that's a stereotype, I know it's not completely true, but I think it fits here.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Brock is typical? I...I hope not o.O

Anyway, I think Ash just got a personality change since then. Can you honestly imagine DP Ash being attracted to a pretty girl? I mean seriously, Dawn is travelling with him, and nothing.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If Ash got attracted by a pretty girl at this point, he would probably try to flirt.

Since he never saw flirting in action, I think he would fail miserably. *coughmyalbumcough*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wait, wha? He travelled with May for years o.O I didn't even notice Gizelle had a chest

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    D:

I don't think Satoshi'll ever notice any of the girls he travels with..

Because they're 'just good friends 8D', thus.. there's no way he could be attracted to them like any normal boy his age would be! Because everyone knows there's no such thing as physical attaction in the Pokemon universe! >w>

-facepalm-

It's a curse..

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
    D:

I don't think Satoshi'll ever notice any of the girls he travels with..

Because they're 'just good friends 8D', thus.. there's no way he could be attracted to them like any normal boy his age would be! Because everyone knows there's no such thing as physical attaction in the Pokemon universe! >w>

-facepalm-

It's a curse..

Not in Ash's world at least, but with other characters, there is a lot of attraction.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Satoshi obviously isn't attracted to flat chested girls Jorah. Thus the reason he didn't notice Aoi.

Aoi wasn't flatchested when she was in a swimsuit. I don't think Ash can get "active" with May in a freaking thong in a deserted island!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I wonder why they made May like that. Are ten year olds that type willing to wear "seductive" bikinis?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I want to see Satoshi in that situation before I pass judgement Advanced. :P

>:O!!!....

Fine, call me Advanced even though I had a name change. I don't care.

Also, chances are that situation would get him the opposite of "active". Remember that swimsuit episode where May took off her clothes in public? Ash did not support that action and sweatdropped when she had her swimsuit under, like Max.

Now just imagine if it where a thong in a deserted island

Ash: WHAT THE ARCEUS, MAY?! WHY SO INDECENT TODAY! AHHH! *dies* X_X

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    well I'd sweatdrop too if someone just stripped in the middle of the street thong or no thong xD

Unlike Ash or Max, you'd be staring at it. In that episode Ash acted exactly like Max. They didn't want to see that. And seriously, May is Max's sister.

How would you feel if you saw your sister strip in the middle of the beach? Yeah, Ash felt just like that.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    I'm no Drew xD but yeah, I see what you're talking about. I think it's pretty much fact that he'll never get with any female sidekick. thats why I'm a ikarishipper >=D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I wonder why they made May like that. Are ten year olds that type willing to wear "seductive" bikinis?

From what I remember, Misty wore the same sort of stuff. And they all look like teenagers anyway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back