• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Cool it. I was talking about ALL of us, not just you. >< Doing a favor. :P

And I have been here longer than him. Do the research about a 100 pages back. With each post.

*whew* Glad that's over with.

Bouldershipping. Brock's head looks like a boulder badge.

I confuse that with Gymshipping for some reason.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
Shipping debates? Eh.
An opinion's an opinion.
Debating in shipping seems kinda pointless to me.
Anyway, I'm a KrazyShipper. *gazes out into the crowd*
Doubt there's many more of my kind out here.
But meh. Ya like what ya like.
I'm also a RocketShipper. Probably more of those.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
Shipping debates? Eh.
An opinion's an opinion.
Debating in shipping seems kinda pointless to me.
Anyway, I'm a KrazyShipper. *gazes out into the crowd*
Doubt there's many more of my kind out here.
But meh. Ya like what ya like.
I'm also a RocketShipper. Probably more of those.

*Raises Hand* Erm, to... to Rocketshipping. Not Krazyshipping... i dunno what that is O_o

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
And I have been here longer than him. Do the research about a 100 pages back. With each post.

I confuse that with Gymshipping for some reason.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3588036#post3588036 Your first post here. And AK47 makes a post right after you. No, I didn't look through the thread, I just searched. AK47's still there, and he's on the last page, too. Although, AK47 deleted a lot of his older posts here -_- My first post was in this thread was in 2006, so you're 3rd.

I don't see why, no one has a gym shaped head.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
*Raises Hand* Erm, to... to Rocketshipping. Not Krazyshipping... i dunno what that is O_o

Well, even though I already replied to you on your profile, I'll go ahead and reply here, too. XD
If you don't know KrazyShipping, a lot of others probably don't either.

It's MeowthxPikachu, peeps.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Oh yay,Wild CrackShipper Appears!
*insert Orchestral Theme 2*
MNR sent out PearlShipper.
PearlShipper is charging its pics of PearlShipping.
What will amberrelf do?

Yay, you don't see a lot of RocketShipper these days.
(Yes, AK47, ContestShipping is a valid shipping that is very .....canonable? IDK)

On the side note, Ruby. (Oh dear god).

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
Years
And yeah, the world needs more RocketShippers.

RocketShipper here! Haha I've actually been waiting for it to happen for a long time now.

And waiting...

and waiting...

and waiting...

but to no avail. >.<

Anywho, I'ma just get down to it and list all the ships that I support. I can't remember what some of them are called.

AdvanceShipping
ContestShipping
FranticShipping
MayxSteven
SoulSilverShipping
KotonexLance
KotonexMorty
...Kotonexanyone, really.
RocketShipping
ColosseumShipping
CipherShipping

~~~

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
AdvanceShipping. I used to like. But then there was PearlShipping. *insert heavenly choir ahhhh*
KotoneXanyone is just plain win.

In other news, as the King of Hyrule...err... Shipping Threads, let us raid the this Daily Chat thread!

*Orchestra Battle Theme 2*

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Jorah said:
No, I didn't look through the thread, I just searched. AK47's still there, and he's on the last page, too. Although, AK47 deleted a lot of his older posts here -_- My first post was in this thread was in 2006, so you're 3rd.

Why do you care so much? Just let it go.

I don't see why, no one has a gym shaped head.

Quite to the contrary, Brock has an octagon-shaped head whenever he's love-struck.

Kotone/Lyra's just developed early. May developed earlier in figure, Lyra developed earlier in...other knowledge.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
MY HEAD!!! NOW I GOTTA GO TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL.

Whut are you talking about?! The wrenches were for him!
...unless I misfired...

Some sort of super-pedo for the 85 year age gap XD

Changed spelling.

...yeah.

AdvanceShipping
ContestShipping
FranticShipping
MayxSteven
SoulSilverShipping
KotonexLance
KotonexMorty
...Kotonexanyone, really.
RocketShipping
ColosseumShipping
CipherShipping

YES! I find Kotone extremely shippable with almost all MALE recurring characters in HGSS.
<3 <3 <3

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Firstly missingnoreasearcher, I don't care if you curse in this forum (A lot). I did it all of the time so I'm not going to punish you for it. At least that's what general policy seems to dictate (Don't kill me Hiiro) Anyway:

Idiots who actually post in this thread, instead of making a new thread for it I decided to ask this question to the only members who post here.

It's been recently suggested that I revamp this forum in some new ways and one of them was to create a new Shipping Debates thread since this thread is "old", allegedly. Since I'm one of the more fair people on this forum I decided to ask what you guys thought of that idea. Think about it, you'll be starting a new thread and you can finally get rid of that poll up there that you guys have been *****ing about.

tl;dr Should I close this Shipping Debates thread and let one of you create the new Shipping Debates thread? Yay? Nay? Whatever you guys want.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Yeah, in fact, we should just prune this one to get rid of all the dumb posts we made in our earlier days >_>

I guess it can be a fact if Jorah and Ruby also agree. Other people won't have their voice heard :P

In fact, now that I think about it, we could use a new system on how to run the Shipping Debates, but I simply am not exactly sure and I would like to talk about this sort of thing with you other people.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
No sucky poll anymore? WELL YES, PLEASE.

...er, well, yeah, as AK47 says. If Jorah and Ruby agree, then it's a fact, since they're the ones who basically look like they live here.
I'm just a bored passerby who needs to get on with her studies ~

Anyway, it'd be nice if the shipping thread's renewed and revamped (Is that how you say it?) or something.
I'd be able to say bye-bye to my stupid posts~! XD[/sub]

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Er, yeah, I suppose so, whatever you people want. Perhaps I should stay away from this thread more often, I didn't realise how much I was here

Why do you care so much? Just let it go.

Quite to the contrary, Brock has an octagon-shaped head whenever he's love-struck.

So this is you admitting that you yourself were making a big deal out of nothing and admitting you were wrong for caring so much. Good boy. Now leave me alone about this.

Quite the predicament you have gotten yourself into. Just remember that Brock has a boulder fetish, then you should remember Bouldershipping.

Changed spelling.

My way is the British spelling of it :( That's why it would be hard for Peter File to live in the UK rather than the US *IT Crowd reference* XD

My only concern about revamping shipping debates is how strict the moderators will be on how on-topic we are.
~Sincerely, The Voice Not Heard (according to AK & Co)

I think Vernikova just means make a new thread to sticky? And she doesn't care what we post here, anyway, so...

Shedinjareese D: I do notice that you're here, although I don't always reply to you, I notice when you're here or when you've left for a while D:

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Why not?
But then, reading the old posts made by these guys,.......IDK.

....O fine, just remember history is gone.

*Jorah's and Ruby's BoulderShipping Arguement*
wtf?

In a world where the evil dark king AK47 rules, no.

This thread has its good times.

RIP.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
4 out of 6-7 members said yes so I'll get to closing this thread now.

Anyone can make the new Shipping Debates thread if they want just be sure to include a link to this thread, for archival purposes of course. Also, I won't mind you guys being off-topic as long as you include discussion of Pokémon animé shipping in your posts. Basically just be civil, good members and you'll never see me in this thread for infractions and warnings.

'Kay? 'Kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back