• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    AIIEEEE! CONTESTSHIPPERS I MUST BATHE MYSELF IN HOLY WATER *shot* I'm just kidding~

OutCryShipping. (MayxPaul) Thoughts?

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    AIIEEEE! CONTESTSHIPPERS I MUST BATHE MYSELF IN HOLY WATER *shot* I'm just kidding~

Well, if May and Paul ever meet it could be intresting.
    Paul seems to have more interaction with the boys though than the girls.
    And seems to forget girls names ie Dawn doesn't even know she's there.
    Some times I think Paul likes boys only but that's me *Cough* Slash ship *Cough*

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Haha! Can I be in this kingdom?

*Shocking moment of thread relevancy* Until Misty comes back I don't think I have much solid ground to stand on as a Pokeshipper. At least Rocketshipping is reliable in the sense they are both always in the show.

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
    Hmmm, I just don't see May attracted to Ash that closely. It may just be because I've seen more hints of Drew in that regards. But I don't mind it, really.
    :< I want to be a royal something....

...yeah...
    I agreed with you...
    I've seen..and just notice...May (is think) is more attracted on Drew...*I think*...
    *hi-five*

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years

One Word. Crack.
    Some people can come up with the strangest shippings ever.
    ACK. WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!
    I'm sensing a little something here.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years

Oh jeeze. That's a weird one. It's not a total crack shipping I think because as Paul tends to run into Ash and May can go visit Ash it's not unprobable that they meet. Unlike Character of the Day #45 and Prof. Oak or something.

I think May is a little too temperamental to deal with Paul's ways.

That girl!

Oopsie, my fault.
    Years
    Is anyone here against AdvanceShipping?

I wuv AdvanceShipping <3

Hey, guys!
    I'm sorry to say this but...I'm against advanceshipping. May & Ash may be cute together but I really don't think they like eachother more than friends. AaMayl hints are a little more friendly than romantic for my taste compared to pokeshipping, where Misty always went a bit more than a friendly regard for Ash. Anyways, they're both not in the show any more and Dawn is already the new it-girl or the-girl-most-likely-to-date-Ash because of proximity

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Did you see the later series of Pokemon with Misty in them?
    It seemed like she just later was just a friend.
    Yah, if you've seen the newest episodes that new character um Lyra {I think} she throws Pearlshipping hints at usXD
    FYI I like Contestshipping too.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    And I've always been an AdvancedK47/Azumi shipper.

HAHAHAHA. This made me laugh. What would we even call that? shipping-squared? Personally I'm more of a Jorah/Ruby shipper-- jokes, jokes (don't kill me) but srsly this thread seems more aimless without your constant argument that was at one time a staple, where is that kid?

Uggggggggh I really hope Lyra isn't throwing shipping hints about Dawn and Ash because that's the way things lean towards canon or at least open up that potential...... I really don't like that pairing. Ash and Dawn seem like really good friends but I can't find ANY chemistry between them. Maybe they seem too brother-sister.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    In both Japan episodes and English dubbed episodes Lyra does indeed throw shipping hints for Pearlshipping.
    So, yes it counts as canon for Pearlshipping.
    I think its slowly opeaning up as the series moves forward.
    I can tell you, many probaly think the same way you do.
    But I found out on another website that Japan fans favor Pearlshipping the most.
    Intresting thing, did not know that till now really.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    Oh jeeze. That's a weird one. It's not a total crack shipping I think because as Paul tends to run into Ash and May can go visit Ash it's not unprobable that they meet. Unlike Character of the Day #45 and Prof. Oak or something.

I think May is a little too temperamental to deal with Paul's ways.

One Word. Crack.
    Some people can come up with the strangest shippings ever.

:O ;-;

Spoiler:

**COUGHS VERY LOUDLY and takes out polished notes**

You see, May could actually hold her own against a battle, or an argument against Paul. She actually has buttons to press, before, you know. Explosion time. If he forgets her name dawn, i'm looking at you...I don't think she'll..Crack. Honestly, I can see Paul actually respecting her, even it's just a little. Hey, he might also find her Pokemon...Worthy? I mean, he probably thinks all Coordinators have cute, weak Pokemon. May could easily prove him wrong about that.

To sum it all up:

I see her as someone who could warm Paul up, without being over bubbly, girly and optimistic, aka: annoying about it. She seems like she can hold against Paul with out any form of violence. For that, Paul might respect her, he might also find her amusing.

Hey, guys!
    I'm sorry to say this but...I'm against advanceshipping. May & Ash may be cute together but I really don't think they like eachother more than friends. AaMayl hints are a little more friendly than romantic for my taste compared to pokeshipping, where Misty always went a bit more than a friendly regard for Ash. Anyways, they're both not in the show any more and Dawn is already the new it-girl or the-girl-most-likely-to-date-Ash because of proximity

D: *sigh*This is sure a bad day, how many more ships do I have? Oh yeah:

FireStarter, Image, SapphirePearl, Stranger and Red x May.

Surprisingly enough, they all have teh fanartz <33

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    I see her as someone who could warm Paul up, without being over bubbly, girly and optimistic, aka: annoying about it. She seems like she can hold against Paul with out any form of violence. For that, Paul might respect her, he might also find her amusing.

Yeah you know I am more of a Contestshipper but that's not because I love the characters May and Drew, they just make sense together in the show and it seems like there have been hints, SO I actually think Paul and May isn't a bad shipping. In fact, PaulXMay or PaulxDawn would be really cool because it would be so nice to see Paul break from his rigid self. ;-)

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Yeah you know I am more of a Contestshipper but that's not because I love the characters May and Drew, they just make sense together in the show and it seems like there have been hints, SO I actually think Paul and May isn't a bad shipping. In fact, PaulXMay or PaulxDawn would be really cool because it would be so nice to see Paul break from his rigid self. ;-)

PaulxDawn really doesn't make sense if you ask me.
    MayxDrew yes, you could tell things from them.
    PaulxDawn hardly interact though.
    When they do, Paul doesn't even notice her.
    I'm so confused by the ship.
    I just don't see it. No its not cuz I'm a Pearlshipper.
    I can be a Mulityshipper if given a reason.
    Heck, one time I liked KennyxDawn when Kenny was just starting out.
    Than Kenny never really came back into the picture.
    He may be back in the Grand Festival to battle Dawn.
    Maybe it depends how KennyxDawn rivalry/friendship ends I guess.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Heck, one time I liked KennyxDawn when Kenny was just starting out.
    Than Kenny never really came back into the picture.
    He may be back in the Grand Festival to battle Dawn.
    Maybe it depends how KennyxDawn rivalry/friendship ends I guess.

Exxxxxxxxactly. Of all Dawn ships, I like DawnXBarry best but I think DawnXKenny is most plausible. But, it depends how much he appears.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    HAHAHAHA. This made me laugh. What would we even call that? shipping-squared?
    If I weren't single I'd seriously be try to eat you alive right now >_<' BTW, it would be called Shippingshipping.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
    If I weren't single I'd seriously be try to eat you alive right now >_<' BTW, it would be called Shippingshipping.

MissingnoResearcher: A proud supporter of ShippingShipping FTW.
    Exxxxxxxxactly. Of all Dawn ships, I like DawnXBarry best but I think DawnXKenny is most plausible. But, it depends how much he appears.

You Must DIE!
    Penguinshipping is a pretty feasible shipping in my oppions, but it's just we need more episodes of Kenny to really get to know this devil guy.

Must retaliate with Pearlshippings pics!
    Spoiler:

IkariShipping pics on my Pokecommunity?

Last edited:

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    My favorite Dawn ship is Ikari(Paul/Dawn). I like to see how people would pair them up in Fanfictions!

My favorite May ship is Hoennshipping(Brendan/May). I think it can work.

Jalsy

RESET
    Years
    Hey, guys!

*Hi-five*
    Spoiler:

...totally agreed with you....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back