• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoiro

..:: Glaring One Way ::..
    Years
    Advanced shipping = teh bleh. T_T
    Cookieshipping. Sounds yummy! X3
    I'm not really a cookieshipper myself, frantic/rivalshipping for the win!

I like Gary and Ash, but I also would love to see ash with : The Grim Reaper - Hadies - or his Pikachu. O..o

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I think PokeShipping mostly because Ash still metions Misty and Misty is the only person out of May and Dawn that actually showed that she has feelings for him.

Shipping Debates

Why do i have to go through this again?

During seasons 1-5, 4kids Entertainment had control over pokemon, the prob was they were die hard pokeshippers, Which ruins were Satoshi Tajiri wants the relationships to go.After May's apearance, Pokemon USA took over, Properly dubbing the Show since season 6. Think about another Dimension. If PokemonUSA dubbed the show since the beggining, not as much people would spam Thair Pokeshipping side. So if we think outside the Box call USA. And if we look at some synopsis of serebii.net we can see differences in the Pokeshipping hints of the show and the Synopsis.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    ^ It's true that 4Kids were extreme Pokeshippers, and they added in a lot of dub hints. But the original version also made Pokeshipping have moments and hints.

PUSA seemed like Advanceshippers, since they added in little things too, like when May said "Ash, you keep talking like that, and you're going to make me blush." So you can't talk. But the original version had no Advanceshipping hints in it.

AND YES! Cookieshipping = Yumminess. <3

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    To tell the truth i agree with you, I have no idea what the hay cookieshipping. There is a higher chance i would have learned of Adolf Hitler in Kinder than figure it out my self.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ok with that Settled

Shipping Debates

^ 'tis true.

Advanceshipping is even less likely than cookieshipping, now.

I beleive you're wrong, There is a higher chance for Colluseumshipping in the ANIME than Cookieshipping,*Pheonix Wright Smile*.
    may hates Harley and that's truth. Just Thinking it's cute is the same as having a must to read "Reading and Understanding for Dummies" Not that you'll read it and understand it any way. But now in a situation were i have to defend advanceshipping, i don't think there any objections to shatter are there?

Years
    Ok with that Settled

Shipping Debates

I beleive you're wrong, There is a higher chance for Colluseumshipping in the ANIME than Cookieshipping,*Pheonix Wright Smile*.
    may hates Harley and that's truth. Just Thinking it's cute is the same as having a must to read "Reading and Understanding for Dummies" Not that you'll read it and understand it any way. But now in a situation were i have to defend advanceshipping, i don't think there any objections to shatter are there?
    Do you really have to put that big flashing thing in every other post? It's not funny or entertaining for anyone.

Okay, I have NO clue what half your post is talking about. Could you please rephrase that with better grammar? Also, how is Colosseumshipping (I assume that's what you were trying to say) relevant?

Plus, who says I can't like something for being cute?

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    Cookieshipping does have a way better chance of happening than Advanceshipping. Come on now. May is in Johto. Harley is in Johto. Ash is in Shinou. 8D

Though..I'm pretty sure May and Drew are getting together. May/Harley still has a better chance than May/Ash.

Years
    Cookieshipping does have a way better chance of happening than Advanceshipping. Come on now. May is in Johto. Harley is in Johto. Ash is in Shinou. 8D

Though..I'm pretty sure May and Drew are getting together. May/Harley still has a better chance than May/Ash.
    Yes, exactly.

Listen to what she says :P

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    @~@ .... V^( OMHMFG.

Ok, I'll talk in your ape Language.

mayhoooho hates bananana harley!!!!Cokies deli like bana, cokieshipn no!!

I can't beleive i became an advanceshipping lawyer. but oh well...

May hats dru too bana! mmm..
    Ok i never give up and if we keep fighting advance vs cokie. advances will chomp everything of it but you won't relize, so how about we focus on misty and say

Do you think gymshipping is more cannon than orangeshipping? me bana thinks so!

Years
    O lulz.

You still haven't given me anything to show any sort of hint for advanceshipping. You seem to be avoiding it... well, maybe. I still don't understand what you're trying to say. You aren't a lawyer, 'bana' isn't a word, and I don't think you understand what 'canon' means.

btw, you're making Advanceshipping look very bad by being so immature.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    I strongly suggest that everyone who is participating in this discussion to stay on topic before it gets out of hand people.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Anyway. If i AM making advanceshipping look bad. then why don't i point out severe flaws in Pokeshipping? I don't know how people got infatuated into this shipping:

They fight WAY TOO often

Misty is like 3 years older than ash.

Misty makes ash loke like he's on an Anti-hormone.

They have COMPLETLY different interests.

The whole friggin reason Misty traveled with ash was to get repaid for her bike. (which must happen to every possible girlfriend ). The flaw was, May and Dawn didn't really care (mostly May) which IN THE FACE OF ALL SHIPPER, was completly ignored

As i said before, 4kids crappy dubbing.

I can't beleve it's 5 seasons after Misty's disappearence and there are still pokeshippers. you all must face it, and i'm facing that may is gone, I'm a Partial Pearlshipper now.

PearlShipping
    GymShipping
    Orangeshipping are most likely to happen

The ones that have low chaces are
    Advanceshipping
    Contestshipping(if there were more shippings This would be on the very bottom)

The ones OBVIOUSLY wont happen are:
    Pokeshipping(which was in the very botom of the middle list yesterday)
    Hoennshipping (in the anime)
    Cookieshipping( why is't it obvious?)

And now i'm temporarly switching to Pearlshipping Defense and heading for hints into Youtube (not to mention so many are cramping my head.

So if you didn't understand me you have no hope for life.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    They fight WAY TOO often

Have you've ever watched an anime before? Most couples that get together in anime started with the two fighting all the time.

Misty is like 3 years older than ash.

I don't see why everybody always says Misty is older than Ash. She said she was 10 in the original 1st episode. And plus...if you're going by that logic, then that means Ash is like 3 years older than May.

Misty makes ash loke like he's on an Anti-hormone.

xD; Ash is on an anti-hormone. He has never shown any interest in a girl...besides Giselle.

They have COMPLETLY different interests.

Opposites attract. :D And May and Ash have different interests as well.

The whole friggin reason Misty traveled with ash was to get repaid for her bike. (which must happen to every possible girlfriend ). The flaw was, May and Dawn didn't really care (mostly May) which IN THE FACE OF ALL SHIPPER, was completly ignored

That what it was at first for Misty. But then she started to like Ash...it was obvious. Plus..there had to be another reason for Misty to travel with Ash. ;D

As i said before, 4kids crappy dubbing.

Yes the do. They added in many Pokeshipping hints. But there was also Pokeshipping in the original series. Plus...PUSA added in some Advanceshipping too, so you can't talk.

I can't beleve it's 5 seasons after Misty's disappearence and there are still pokeshippers. you all must face it, and i'm facing that may is gone, I'm a Partial Pearlshipper now.

Just because a character is gone, doesn't mean people are going to stop liking their ship. May is gone now, and theres still Advanceshippers going around saying "ASH AND MAY ARE GOING TO GET TOGETHER!" Wtf...at least with Pokeshipping, Misty actually had something for Ash.

PearlShipping
    GymShipping
    Orangeshipping are most likely to happen

The ones that have low chaces are
    Advanceshipping
    Contestshipping(if there were more shippings This would be on the very bottom)

LMAO! xDD Contestshipping has one of the biggest chances of happening. What drugs are you on? May and Drew are probably getting together now. Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping, Gymshipping would be on the bottom.

The ones OBVIOUSLY wont happen are:
    Pokeshipping(which was in the very botom of the middle list yesterday)
    Hoennshipping (in the anime)
    Cookieshipping( why is't it obvious?)

Pokeshipping has a chance of happening still...because Misty actually had a crush on Ash. Cookieshipping has a better chance on happening than Advanceshipping (I still say) xD

You gotta get off what you're on, dude.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You're right, My whoppers are making my brain Chocolate flavered.

Now i'll just try my best to Pwn Pokeshipping ThE Pearlshipper's way.

To be honest i,ve seen more Pearlshipping hints so far than the whole Season 6 for Advanceshipping. There ISN'T anyone against Pearlshipping right?

Years
    Thank you for using English again. xD

Anyway. If i AM making advanceshipping look bad. then why don't i point out severe flaws in Pokeshipping? I don't know how people got infatuated into this shipping:
    The reason I said you were making Advanceshippers look bad was because of the way you were acting in the last page, with the whole 'advances will chomp everything' thing without giving any reason whatsoever.

I honestly don't see Pokeshipping being a threat to Advanceshipping. Contestshipping seems like the major thing you should be worrying about if you want May with Ash.

I can't see Pearlshipping being very likely, unless Dawn gains more of the focus of the anime than May did, and stays around for longer than her region.

I dunno. I still like it, and I'll half-support it, at least until DP is over.

LMAO! xDD Contestshipping has one of the biggest chances of happening. What drugs are you on? May and Drew are probably getting together now. Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping, Gymshipping would be on the bottom.
    This is true. Pearlshipping is too early to decide how likely it is, and Brock left Misty too, with even fewer hints than Pokeshipping.

Geographic convenience = one of the most important parts of a relationship. Long-distance things never work out.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Ash and Misty can have each other, so can Drew and May, Brock can have... uh... Nurse Joy, Dawn and Paul are great together.

Though I like Egoshippy better, Gary and Misty. Ash is a girl magnet, and next thing you know, he'll drop Dawn and move on to another region.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Brock can have misty or be single.

Ash can have May or Dawn

Gary can get misty As well

One things for sure Comeanyshipping (dawn and paul) is impossible.

I must Say, it WAS interesting when Dawn was worried about Ash tring to get his pikachu in the 3rd episode before knowing him. And i wonder why wouldn't dawn hate paul? just like ash. Misty can worry about Tracey or Brock, as contestshipping becomes possible, so does Orangeshipping, We are having a fair share Pokeshippers. Now we'll just wait and see what abput Pearlshipping, for now there are no side shippings to disturb this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back