• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    DO NOT... please, let's not get started with incestive shippings. They are as wrong as hell. I will not get into that.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    Guys there are two Maxes lol. May's brother, and this guy that showed up whose name was Max and they spent a whole episode on how he was basically a better Max than Max was and Max got jealous.

As for incest I am totally into Tougan/Hyouta. I don't know why but it seems so cool. *is a 49ershipper and will not part from it*

SierraTDI

Cody?! where are you???
    Years
    its so cute how max cares alot about jurachi its just so cute and when he cries when jurachi leaves its so sad i respect him

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    its so cute how max cares alot about jurachi its just so cute and when he cries when jurachi leaves its so sad i respect him

Oh I guess I can see that. When I think "shipping" I think "relationship" though so that's what makes it weird for me. Like, I can't picture Max saying "Honey, I'm home" to a Jurachi. But I can see what you're saying I guess, so thanks.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I found a new ship in Bulbapedia. (An unbelievable one, I tell you.)

It's OutcryShipping, or FarawayShipping, and it's Shinji x Haruka. I don't now WHY people from everywhere can think Shinji and Haru-chan are fitted. I was like "Whoa, wait a second, WHAT?"

I don't support them, I support Ikarishipping! Yeah!

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    I found a new ship in Bulbapedia. (An unbelievable one, I tell you.)

It's OutcryShipping, or FarawayShipping, and it's Shinji x Haruka. I don't now WHY people from everywhere can think Shinji and Haru-chan are fitted. I was like "Whoa, wait a second, WHAT?"

I don't support them, I support Ikarishipping! Yeah!

Sorry, I'm not quite up to speed on the Japanese names. Who is Shinji? Haruka=Dawn, right? Is Ikarishipping Dawn and Paul?

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Ikarishipping is Dawn/Paul.

Dawn=Hikari
    May=Haruka
    Paul=Shinji

So Farawayshipping is Paul and May.

Ok thanks. In my sporadic watching I have yet to see an episode with Paul in it. It's weird. It's like I'm an anti-Paul magnet because I have seen a bunch of episodes AROUND the ones he's in but even the recent one I missed. So I will not go so far as shipping Paul with someone as I have not seen Paul yet...crazy, right?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Because it comes from the word: RelationSHIP. I dunno who was the genius that made that but oh well.

That answer comes with 2.99 Shipping and Handling :P.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    This should explain everything.

Also I have a new love and it is called Obsessionshipping, which, however unlikely, is Jirarudan/Tracey. I read this fic and was like 'why did I not ever think of this?'.

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hey we should bring back BrokenHopeShipping. Two days ago was a big hint XP. *is shot*

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Hey we should bring back BrokenHopeShipping. Two days ago was a big hint XP. *is shot*

What's BrokenHopeShipping?

This should explain everything.

Thanks for that! I didn't know it was a wikipedia article. I think Bulbapedia had something similar. It's weird though...pretty much everything mentioned in the article you linked to I am a fan of or was at one point. I had not idea Daria was a groundbreaking show, or the Rocketshipping was among the first using that term! Harry Potter is where I first heard the term 'ship'. Took me forever to find out what it meant.

Also I have a new love and it is called Obsessionshipping, which, however unlikely, is Jirarudan/Tracey. I read this fic and was like 'why did I not ever think of this?'.

Who's Jirarudan?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back