• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I don't support May and Drew being girlfreind and boyfreind. I just hope it's nothen more than a cursh May has, and end up falling in Love with Ash..;)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    You did see how jealous Misty would get when Melody or whatever her name is would come along to flirt with Ash, didn't you?

Good point. I had forgotten about that

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I like unrequited love. Ta-daa. As long as the ship looks like at least one person hardly ever notices the other's feelings, it's good enough for me! XD -shot-

Has anybody ever thought about Gymshipping? Kasumi x Takeshi? I actually like it. o-o I mean, there's ALWAYS ships with the main character, and romance can happen between the background characters. XD Like, uhm.. In InuYasha, there's Miroku x Sango, and they're not even really the main, I think. .. I mean, they're the background characters, right? (I don't even really like InuYasha. D<)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ew Inuyasha..
    Ew Advanceshipper..
    Ew brick.. *gets hit by brick and dies*

Kasumi and Takeshi never made much sense, 'cept the random fun of Kasumi pulling Takeshi by the ear and all that. And if that's supposed to be a hint or something, its not a good one at all. And anyway, even May and Max pull the poor guy's ears now.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    even May and Max pull the poor guy's ears now.

Yeah, that gets kinda old doesn't it? And my sisters friend thinks that May and Brock are in love..uhhh no. Theres no hints of that at all and plus...

Brock: 17 years old
    May: 10 or 11 years old
    Drew: 12 or 12

now May and Drew are a good couple XD

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Gymshipping! Well, you have a big supporter right here! XD

I know that alot of people think otherwise, but to me, it makes much more sense than many of the other couples in Pokemon..

No, I don't really consider the ear-pulling as a hint.. but what I do see is a great friendship which has potential to become something more.. I mean.. at least they actually both LIKE romance, right? How many other shippers can say that? XD

I know there's not alot of hints to suggest they're in love with each other, but I don't care.. it's a good ship.. I just hope the writers realise that too...

and it would actually resolve Brock's wanting for a girlfriend! I think he needs one, so much more than any other guy I've seen on the show

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    I just hope they make May to be able to see pass Drew good look's and see that he is nothen more than pretty boy that most of the other girl's in the show crush on......

May has. She's seen past Drew's good looks, and she's seen that he can be a very kind person who looks out for her. Evidence? Okaaay.. Let's see... Ah! When Harley keeps telling May to use Silver Wind in the contest to make her lose, and she naively believes him, Drew tries to tell May that continuously using Silver Wind with Beautifly would cause her to lose. This also happened again later in the Grand Festival when she was convinced by the 'evil' Harley to use Assist with Skitty over and over again, and he tried to convince her still. ^___^

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Well to add on to that...it seemed like Drew tried to stop picking on her after she said that he was just some guy who likes to tease her when Harley said that something romantic was going on between them..after that Drew just sort of watched out for her and tried to help her out and told her about Harley...after this she came to realise that he really wasn't such a bad guy and she felt really bad for him when he lost...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    *stares* Big-a-hint. If someone DID say something about something romantic going on between May and Drew in the anime, something random might happen later on or something. <:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    And May also cares for Drew. In What When Where and Wynaut when Drew is floating in the rivr she holds him up close to her so he wouldn't drown but it was still something only a true friend or someone who had a crush would do because she might not have made it if she had done that.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Lol. I pop up again! Well, you see, I think that it can be two things as well. Drew and May are very good friends now :D like Gary and Ash (perhaps) or love each other. I just wonder if something like this could happen to Ash; where someone supposes Ash and May like each other-- lol. I think that would be rather funny

BTW, Takeshi is Brock right? In that case, Brock wouldn't go toward Misty anyways- he already knows that Misty is for Ash and respects that; a.k.a He never flirted with MISTY EVEN ONCE. Therefore, he doesn't feel anything to Misty and simply accepts her as an amazing friend :D

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    BTW, Takeshi is Brock right? In that case, Brock wouldn't go toward Misty anyways- he already knows that Misty is for Ash and respects that; a.k.a He never flirted with MISTY EVEN ONCE. Therefore, he doesn't feel anything to Misty and simply accepts her as an amazing friend :D

Well I'm going to have to disagree with you on that... True, he may have never actually gone all lovey-dovey.. but.. well... since when has he ever said "oh, she's in love with Ash"?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    STJ said:
    Well I'm going to have to disagree with you on that... True, he may have never actually gone all lovey-dovey.. but.. well... since when has he ever said "oh, she's in love with Ash"?

Yeah I have to agree. He never out right said "Shes in love with Ash". But it sorta implied that so I see where your coming from

Years
    *stares* Big-a-hint. If someone DID say something about something romantic going on between May and Drew in the anime, something random might happen later on or something. <:
    It's not that others say the two are a good couple, it's their reaction to it. Otherwise, Advanceshipping and definitely Orangeshipping would be canon.

Years
    Well if Advanceshipping DOES become cannon....then most likely Orangeshipping will be...or gymshipping...or Egoshipping....but most likely Orangeshipping^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Ah, I remember now, STJ. We mentioned gymshipping earlier. Hahah. XDD

And I don't think Takeshi really hinted anything about Kasumi's "possible love" for Satoshi. It was Kenji who did that, I think. >.>

Red Nine

BL ish Pretty :o
    Years
    4Kids would never allow Gymshipping to be seen by their English audience, they'd probably superimpose Ash's head over Brock's during their confession scene to trick us into thinking it's actually Pokeshipping. After all, 4Kids have to be the biggest Pokeshippers I've ever seen! *think Misty's Love Song* :D

If Advanceshipping became official, then Orangeshipping would soon follow. They wouldn't leave Misty boyfriendless for long if Ash gained a girlfriend, and Tracey's the next best thing she's got. I've only seen two episodes of Chronicles, and it's already Orangeshippy. I don't know why, there's just a strange vibe coming out of the t.v when I watch Tracey and Misty together! That doesn't mean I think it's official, or that I even support it, I just feel it.

I don't know, canon-ish pairings bore me. Give me Palletshipping or Originshipping anyday. No need for worrying if it's canon, because it never will be! <3

Years
    I dunno if I'm gonna jump in any of these discussions anytime soon, as I really don't think about them...

But let be point out two things:

1. About Brock and Misty - Notice that Brock only has a thing for girls who are either as old as him, or older. Otherwise, he'd just leave them alone. That would sorta prove that Misty is younger than Brock. Though I'm not saying that Gymshipping isn't possible; it just doesn't seem obvious to the common viewer.

Oh, and 4Kids made plenty sure that none of the main characters know how Misty feels about Ash. (I just hope that she feels the same way in the upcoming guest appearences...) Therefore, I doubt Brock knows anything. If he did, I'm pretty sure that he'd react the same way when Latias kissed Ash on the cheek. (or is it Bianca???)

2. It's "Misty's Song", not Misty's Love Song!

Oh fine. I'll bite.

I'd have to agree with Red Nine. Should Advancedshipping take hold, then so will Orangeshipping. (though I really don't want to see that happen at all) Hey, I have to admit that Tracey's a good guy.

Misty's in good hands either way. *collapses from saying that*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    4Kids sucks. >: They should die.

As for Takeshi, its true that he'd like .. get infatuated with girls of his age and all that. And Misty's Song is basically just another cheap money-scheme 4kids put on - it doesn't imply anything whatsoever.

Years
    If Advanceshipping happened, then I guess Orangeshipping would follow it...

I don't really see Advanceshipping happening because of Contestshipping. Orangeshipping seems more plausible than Advanceshipping to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back