• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    grandadvanceshipper said:
    well i do see pokemopolis it does say james is gay,plus stj,do you always have to be on every pokemon forum?and did you notice i was BANNED from pokedream?what do members say about me?
    That was completely off topic. ^_^ I'm reporting you. *finally gets a reason to report you*
    And look, I'm pretty sure that calling a character homosexual isn't allowed here. SOMEONE from the staff need to come here and check things out once in a while..

Years
    Okay, well this is getting out of hand. I think everyone needs to cool off.

I'm going to lock this for a day or so. Then me or someone else will reopen it once people have calmed down. Okay?

Edit: Okay, I think that's enough time for now. I'm re-opening this but I want to shift the topic to get us away from here. Talk about non canon pairings, because why should the canon have all the fun?

James/Jenny, Sabrina/Giovanni, Richie/Misty. Anything, just be creative.

But I won't hesitate to lock this again if it gets out of hand. Do remember that.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    "Old Lady"? You might want to be more specific on who it is... other-wise it makes it harder to think up a name for it, not that a shipping between Brock and an old lady is in the show (or if it is, I certainly have missed it)

Years
    grandadvancedshipper said:
    a plate of non-canon comin up!(was that funny?)WTF!imageshipping!(misty and may)now the first creator of this shipping must ditto their conditions if this was canon!BURP<BLECH*trow up*,VOMIT......man why will someone be an imageshipper!only a stoopid intelegent H.S. monky would be that
    grandadvancedshipper, this is the final straw. You've been bashing non stop and you seem to not have learned your lesson. You've already been spared from warning and as a result have this thread closed because of your immature, pointless and blatantly biased sophomoric arguments. And for that, you're given your third warning.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    It whould really make a great episode if the miad it were May ,Ash and Drew get separted with each other. and During that episode May comes to a realization and finally know's who she is in Love with.. Of course, they whould not have to show her decsion, but rather hitting at it, by making May run off with with Drew or Ash to talk in privet. Than kind off flirting with the other after talking to one in privet. than each episode after that one, slowly build it up to were she finally make's it known to every one..

i just hoping after all is done, that May & Ash end up with each other..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Bleh, you forgot Misty. D:
    Nah, just kidding .. it'd be good to have Misty going with them, and all four of them getting seperated with May realizing she likes Drew, and Misty with Ash.

There's one other thing. Ash and Misty know eachother WAY more than May knows Ash. Misty and Ash has been around eachother for way longer than Ash's been around May, so its just right to go for the person you know better.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    If you're going by that logic, wouldn't Ash suit Gary best then? Afterall, he's known Gary the longest.. even moreso than Misty

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    I don't think a person can be banned simply for mentioning homosexuality, can they?

But fine, I'll change the subject slightly

I just don't think that simply knowing each other longer (for now) is very good reasoning for why one alleged couple is better than the other....

Besides which, they'll eventually be a point in which Ash has been in the same (and perhaps more) episodes with May than Misty

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eventually? Maybe.
    For now, Misty's been around Ash more. You can't say May'll be around Ash more than Misty because you don't know if they'll take May off or something.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Eventually? Maybe.
    For now, Misty's been around Ash more. You can't say May'll be around Ash more than Misty because you don't know if they'll take May off or something.

Well, I doubt that they'll remove May anytime soon, but who knows?

It doesn't bother me in any case, since I don't believe that Pokeshipping is any more credible simply due to the fact that Ash has been with Misty longer.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    :3 Same with me, only that I don't believe that Advanceshipping is any more credible simply due to the fact that Ash is currently around May while Misty's gone.

Hah'd.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Also May doesn't seem as much of a 'cheerleader' as Misty did for Ash. Like in all of Ash's battles Misty would cheer Ash on, and May does too but not nearly as much. In the end I think that May and Drew are the better combonation because they have more in-common, and in the last episode of the Grand Festival ("Raphsody in Drew") there was some contestshippy stuff at the end

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I think it's very possibly that May and Ash secertly like each other. Ash has save May life's in several episode's. so it's easy to belive that she really like's Ash becuse of that. Ya Drew did save May from team rocket in that Mirage Island episode. But Ash had save her from being run over,save her in the steel vally, and from Wild Grass PoKeMoN becuse the Skarmory took her into the forest.Ash did not care if he could go into it or not, he just climb up the wall and went in there after her..

Ya I know contestshipping seem's to likey happen with the recent episode's. And that I been told that Drew flirt's with May in the upcomming Kanto Battle Fronter episode, whill poking fun at her. I just hoping that it just a crush that May has.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    :3 Yeah, and as if Ash and Misty weren't in enough perils and troubles themselves. At least May hasn't yet been there to risk her all to save Ash when he's ill.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Ya I know contestshipping seem's to likey happen with the recent episode's. And that I been told that Drew flirt's with May in the upcomming Kanto Battle Fronter episode, whill poking fun at her. I just hoping that it just a crush that May has.

Well, just keep hoping, you never know what the writers will do afterall...

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    STJ, mind telling me what shippings you support?

Well, I support Gymshipping... and that's pretty much it.

I tolerate Orangeshipping and Advanceshipping..but I woudn't call myself a supporter, I just happen to tolerate those two better than the rest of the pokemon ships out there.

Years
    DreamBandit298 said:
    Also May doesn't seem as much of a 'cheerleader' as Misty did for Ash. Like in all of Ash's battles Misty would cheer Ash on, and May does too but not nearly as much.
    The only time I really consider Misty's cheering to be shippy is when she picks Ash over Rudy, and possibly when Ash battled Macey.

Otherwise, her cheering on a friend really isn't a hint. May cheers for Ash over Norman a bit (though it's obvious she doesn't want either to lose), but that's not a hint either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back