• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • lol hi.

What is this conversation, anyway?? o.o

I like your new avatar and sig, Azumi ^^ Reminds me I found this and thought it was really cool how someone just *made* it o.o
    <A href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SRUCfgSj_0" target=_blank>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SRUCfgSj_0

wtfbbq hi.

This is a conversation where two people have apparently "lost" their undergarments or whatever.
    ...I'm bad with words.

Thanks~
    It's that cover thing for the new ENOZ songs. I kinda like it actually.

Ummm... No! It's not what you think!...
    OK fine we admit it. We were playing strip poker with Tiger Woods last week and I won Azumi's underwear, but I thought it was a pie, so I ate it.

It's not my fault Azumi's underwear is shaped like pie! :(

WHAT?!
    That underwear cost me two thousand Euros! Pay up, man!

Heattagshipping.

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    ...You paid €2000 for edible underwear that ended up looking like a PIE? I think you were overcharged, Azumi o.O ......Why didn't you just buy a pie then wear that instead.......

Ash chose Pikachu over Misty.

Have to feel sorry for her as well :D

Misty chose the gym building over Ash :D Misty chose a building, May chose animals, wow, Ash manages to not only put girls off of guys, but manages to put girls off the whole human race. Wow. I wonder what's going to happen to poor Dawn though D:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh didn't you hear? This is the Daily Chit Chat II now. And it's being governed by Me, Jorah, and Shedinjaresee. We need a treasurer, so you can be ours if you want to.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
  • Dude.

AdvanceShipping pwns the other ships.

Indefinitely.

LALALALALLAALLALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU POKESHIPPERS LALALALALALALALALALALALA OR YOU CONTESTSHIPPERS LALALALALLALALALLALALALA ADVANCESHIPPING FTW LALALALALALALALALALA

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    Dude.

AdvanceShipping pwns the other ships.

Indefinitely.

LALALALALLAALLALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU POKESHIPPERS LALALALALALALALALALALALA OR YOU CONTESTSHIPPERS LALALALALLALALALLALALALA ADVANCESHIPPING FTW LALALALALALALALALALA

Ha! Who told you that lie?

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Dude... It's a human race... and you anal pinchingly lost it, you immature child.

yoshi12370

Bouncing along!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Jul 31, 2016
    If you couldn't tell, Pokeshipping is my OTP. I love this ship so much! I also like Contest, Ikari, Rocket, Ability, Morpheus, Mizuhiki, Honen, MangaPoke, Oldrival, ToxicBolt, Diamond and Hanada.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Also, AK47, what's that one kid in your avatar?

His name is Conan. He is a high school detective shrunk back to first grade because of a drug.

And for the sake that this is a shipping thread anyways (like I care), Conan x Ayumi is my support. Rachael is too... egh.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't think it's sane to like 5x1042 shippings at the same time...

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    So? I'm a multi-shipper! I like all my ships I support but Poke is my #1!

How long has it been, 4-5 years since Misty was dropped from the permanent cast? I'm surprised Pokeshippers are still bugging around today.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
  • How long has it been, 4-5 years since Misty was dropped from the permanent cast? I'm surprised Pokeshippers are still bugging around today.

They cling on the hints from 1997. That's enough for them...Though, it's 6-8 years ago.

AdvanceShippers had their newest hint brought out in 2007 I think, so that's pretty recent, I guess.

PearlShipping is going on, but with limited valid hints

RocketShipping is on the verge on canon

ContestShipping's title is unknown, May could of easily lost interest in Drew, or what ever.

PikaShipping is canon. Nuff said

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh. Clinging on '97 hints is like clinging to Windows 98 next year. Ridiculous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back