• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHIPPINGS POLL

Which shiiping do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Oddly I was never interested in any of the Ash x Male char shippings even though I'm a huge fan of shonen-ai. I think the only BL in Pokemon that I actually like is kokoshipping.

XSeerian

My name is actually Drenz!
    Years
  • Well, I'm really being pulled in by Pearlshipping...but the problem that always gets me is...is Ash is pretty much like 14 to 15 years old by now. Dawn is 10. -_-\ It always...rubs me the wrong way.

So, for the sake of being...well...sake, I guess. -_-\ I'm more avid of Advancedshipping. I think May and Ash had a lot of special moments in the series and I was kind of caca when she left.

Misty's cool...and its obvious she loves Ash, but...she just never was cute enough for my tastes, I guess. Haha! ^_^

~Drenz

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    x.x I'm bored, so I'll post.

Really, the Ash ship that I would say that I support is one-sided Flameshipping (Ash x Harrison). It's the only one now that I would be willing to care about.

But, for the sake of the poll and to not freak everyone out, I'll say that I used to support Advanceshipping. When I was younger and used to actually watch the anime, I could see that ship happening. May didn't annoy me as a character, like Misty used to and Dawn does now. Besides, there was a lot in common between the two.

Still, people and their tastes change, and now I lean more towards Flameshipping. Since Master Quest is the only season that I watch, with the Silver Conference being my favorite episodes.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • some and most advanceshippers I know seem too be under 12. Most of them don't even remember the old pokemon that started it all...thats probably why pokeshipping isn't in the advanceshippers likings...I'm probably wrong...yeah...
    hmm....
    welll pokeshipping will forever be my favorite, since it has for the past 8 years :p
    yes I watched the first episode since I was 6 to 7 years old (i'm young xD), and loved it from ep. one.

Oh the unkown PALLETSHIPPING(gary/ash) has taken a strong liking to me lately... XD

foxkrystal

The Music is Movin' :D
    Years
  • This is what Pearlshipper's have questioned many times for an unusual hint; does Sir Aaron from Lucario: and the mystery of Mew look just like Ash and Dawn combined? Ash and Dawn could be descendants of Pokemon Heroes, and it might mean something...

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years

• No, the series is still as predictable as it's been since Johto. Just because Ash now catches more than one Pokemon a season and traded his Aipom does not mean that DP has evolved beyond the extremely stale "Whore out new pokeyman -> beat Team Rocket" formula that dominates every episode. The degree of unpredictability that Pokemon has adopted is akin to buying new curtains- it looks kinda different, but it's really just the same.

Anyway, I mildly support AshxPikachu shipping, because that creates a kinda funny picture in my mind.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
  • I'm for pokeshipping. Ash needs to be with Misty, May needs to be with Drew, and Dawn needs to be with..well, by herself?

James and Jessie need to be 2gether4ever...I know it's not in the poll, but who cares!

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I am still for the thought that Misty's love is unrequited. Ash just thinks of her as a friend, though she likes him for more.
    With Dawn, it's as if the friendship has reached a new level. =3 Pealshipping forever!

LillyAquakat

Water Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • pokeshipping? .............very little evidence.....Rocketshipping has the most cuz they end up together in the final manga!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back