• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipwrecked [PG-16] [OoC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hi Mika! please check your PMs.
    Thanks!

EDIT:
    Btw. how do you handle Guns., drugs and swearing? I mean is alittle weeed, a handgun (of course not too gory description) and a little F&%$ without encryption here and there ok?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think we should be giving medicine to Lugia-a's character Oo >.>

Well at least in the event that if he is accepted that we can look forward to reacting to his murderous actions. XD

Years
  • I Uhm... Hope I'll be able to have some fun with you guys, I haven't RPed over a forum in a while... I may be a tad rusty, I hope that won't ruin anyone's good time should I be accepted heh heh ^^;;

You sure picked a very strange character to restart your RPing career haha. I really like the concept of it though.

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Heh what can I say? I'm strange, plus I like making my characters unique in a lot of ways, though I sometimes include quirks from character I like, but naturally I never make it forced. I think it'll be a lot of fun, I'm hoping for a lot of catching, battling, trading and the like.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I think we should be giving medicine to Lugia-a's character Oo >.>

Well at least in the event that if he is accepted that we can look forward to reacting to his murderous actions. XD

Trust me you have no idea how happy this character makes me. <333

Eehm.. yeah... How should I explain that one? xD

Dropped on his head as a baby? Never got any HUGS when he was small? Or maybe he just likes setting things on fire?

I Uhm... Hope I'll be able to have some fun with you guys, I haven't RPed over a forum in a while... I may be a tad rusty, I hope that won't ruin anyone's good time should I be accepted heh heh ^^;;

RUSTY? Clow you've IMPROVED since the last time we were in an rp together. o-o;

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Assuming my character doesn't start stealing them right afterward XD Though I'd think it would get to be a bit obvious after a while, seeing a big buldge of pokeballs in a pocket or something. XD

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Heh heh, maybe, really I'm not very good at profiles in general..... but I think I have gotten better at getting a decent, quick profile in, but thank you very much for your kind words, and while I kinda wanted to know how you thought of the character.... Your comment... Made me laugh so hard xD.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Naaah, Pyro is one of the few things that Drake isn't
    He much prefers more direct ways such as... stabbing or shooting... That sort of thing.
    Let's just pray for you guys that he lost his switchblade in the ocean O_O

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Heh, Mika.
    Sorry for spamming again (then again, that's what this thread is for right?), but you still haven't anwsered my PM. Or you can also give me a more detailed explanation/more ideas here or anywhere else if you like and i reformated my post some.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Naaah, Pyro is one of the few things that Drake isn't
    He much prefers more direct ways such as... stabbing or shooting... That sort of thing.

You should so make it that, if he does lose it, he becomes desperate enough to attempt to make a knife out of a piece of coconut shell. XD

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Naaah, Pyro is one of the few things that Drake isn't
    Well then, what happens when he strangles us to death? xD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • You know, without his knife, Drake might get a little bit crazier O_O I'll make him lose it >:D

Strangling? Hm well, he'd do it happily I assure you. Really, strangling is inside his range of pleasures, though he likes torture better. Sadists take pleasure in pain and fear, strangling is a bit too quick. But let us hope that none of you provoke him enough to give him urges, things might go very bad,

God, I'm going to have fun with this character.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ya know... Come to think of it.... Rich kid + Convict may end badly on the part of my character huh? xD

Lol I could just see it now:

"Hey where did all my pokemanz [sic] go?"

"Hey everyone, look at these pokemon I brought along!"

"Hey those are mine!"

"Well let's see who's they are, when I release them."

*pokemon scamper to original owner*

"Uh... yeah... just because you had food."

XD

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Kihihihihi. <3 Lugia I have plans for your character yes yes I do. *insane human laughter* I HAVE EVIL DASTARDLY PLOT BUNNIES...that I'll reveal once we get started. Which should be by the end of the weekend. :3

I love the character drabble already 83

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I want to know these plans. Tell me or I'll send Drake, and you don't want that ><

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Gah! I will most likely not be on sunday-monday, as we are having (Canadian) Thanksgiving.

Well I am a tiny bit ahead with my post anyway.

I did mention that my character could be cold I think, so perhaps we might even get along. XD Just as long as your character doesn't want to randomly kill pokemon though. XD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Done with my character profile, I think . . . Unless you want me to change something. I included an RP sample to be fair to others, but I also attempted to keep it short since I knew you were/are busy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back