• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipwrecked [PG-16] [OoC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly_Plague_11

N00B R0M H4K3R
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    ok heres mine

Name: Lucas Veldaio
    Phys. Desc.: Lucas used to be a pokemon ranger but was outcast for catching pokemon he used to help people to battle others. he still has all the equipment including a blood red uniform. his right arm was cut off in a freak accedent including a bag of pokemon food some baking soda and a microwave oven. he dosen't like to talk about it. his arm was replaced with a blood red extending robot arm.
    pokemon team: just 2 pokemon a red swampert named 2-ton who will do anything lucas tells him and a shedninja named 1 up who dosent pay attention.

there it is plz accept

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Deadly_Plague_11: o.O; A) Sign Ups don't go here. B) That sign up is atrocious C) .....yeah. DECLINED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

Okay so now that I've got my midterms done guys I'll get my profile/first post up sometime today at the latest tomorrow. <3 Excited?

ON A SIDE NOTE

This is my 666th post roflcakes. >3>

DOOOOOM

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ahhh! The number of the beast!

I'll be on tomorrow too.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    With the exception of my intro post, my sign up is up and done. I've got one more class today and then I'll try and hack out the first post, alright boys and girls? :>

Just a note on how this'll work.

I have a general idea in my head on how this plot is going to work but I want you all to have input on the finished product. You won't be able to do much at first because you don't know the grand scheme of things but once things start becoming revealed to you, if you have any sort of ideas at all post them here or PM me if they're -SPOILEROMGSRSLY-. :3

As far as interaction goes, I'll move the plot along at regular intervals but you can feel free to go on tangents between characters [shipping fodder~] and all that jazz. Just try and keep it so that you're including everyone in the roleplay, we're all worthwhile and awesome :>

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Woot sauce and yay x3, wow Mika what a team o.o this should be fun :3 oh also, about my improved profile and what not. I think part of that is do to the fact you aloud the classic sign up. While I like the prospected of the intro post and what not, I kinda suck at them xD while the old sign takes longer and more effort, for me at least it shows FAR more quality. Still maybe you can tutor me on that thing sometime x3 it would be a interesting experience. Also, just checking, are current teams aren't set in stone are they? I mean there will eb catching, and maybe trading, and crap like that down the road i hope? Also, I'm just glad to be apart of this ^_^ I loves ya Mika-Chan :3

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Glad I checked the latest post carefully; would have had no idea. ._.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Glad I checked the latest post carefully; would have had no idea. ._.

ive been rejected for every rp i singed up for =,(

Yoshi I was gunna pm you after I finished my sign up/intro. XD; Sheesh sorreh.

Deadly: I'm not surprised. You really need to work on your basic skills; that roleplay sign up is so short it's pretty much worthless. Go Read Alter Ego's Guide to Character Sheets and see what you need to strive for. Don't beat yourself up, everyone has to start somewhere.

Intro should be up as soon as PC stops being stupid. First post will be up soon as well.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol I managed to get my sign up before my midterms. Though at least for my sociology midterm, I studied tops 1 hour I think. XD

But it was still pretty easy.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    He Mika!
    I feel seriously screwed right now. Are you purposefully ignoring me or is the forum software just bugged? Well, never mind. I sent you my SU about 3 days ago and you just declared SUs are closed and you didn't tell me if I was in. So I would feel quite appreciated if you could please drop me a little PM or post to tell me the current situation.
    With humble and temple-rubbing greetings,
    The Faeldrake

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    He Mika!
    I feel seriously screwed right now. Are you purposefully ignoring me or is the forum software just bugged? Well, never mind. I sent you my SU about 3 days ago and you just declared SUs are closed and you didn't tell me if I was in. So I would feel quite appreciated if you could please drop me a little PM or post to tell me the current situation.
    The Faeldrake
    You need to realize that Mika has a life and doesn't bend to your every whim. Also, I've come here to say that Ima have to drop out.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    He Mika!
    The Faeldrake

• As it has been previously stated, I'm a full time college student.
    • I replied to your pm with the indication that if you improved your profile I might let you in. I have to go back over it and while I'm sorry you have to wait, the rest of the group has their sign up up to par and done on time and it's just not fair to them to make them wait more so you can get in immediately.

tl;dr version: Please be patient. All you've done is added to my stress level by demanding I look at it sooner which makes me want to look at it later. After I get the intro post up, I'll go back over your profile but I can already tell from a quick once over that it still needs work.

You need to realize that Mika has a life and doesn't bend to your every whim. Also, I've come here to say that Ima have to drop out.

Might I inquire as to why you're dropping out? o.O; This seems to be a bit of a pattern so I apologize if I'm not going fast enough for you all but I did start this around midterms. I knew it was going to take a bit to get started but I don't think it's been so very long that people've gotten bored already. All of us should be in school, ne? Which again means we all have lives.

TO THE LOT OF YOU

Yeah so I had a migraine so bad Friday night I puked my brains out. I, FOR SURE, will have the intro post finished and up tomorow. Please post accordingly as you are able to do so. :>

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Okay, so to start of:
    @Meneur d'enfer
    What is your problem? "Bend to your every whim"????! How much manga are you watching? No life pft...
    @Mika
    I wasn't intending on annoying you with my post, seriously. I would also be gratefull if you would just send me a PM telling me I'm not in and why. So that maybe next time I have a good character SU. I understnad you are student, so am I. I know it can be hard with test and the like, I'm just very lucky to not having any test right now. I would also like to note that I had my SU on time, but that is triviall.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll be gone for a good part of today and the morning of tomorrow (thanksgiving) so won't be able to get the initial stuff in (if that's when everyone else will be doing so), but I am glad I at least explained up to where I did in the intro post. XD

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Might I inquire as to why you're dropping out? o.O; This seems to be a bit of a pattern so I apologize if I'm not going fast enough for you all but I did start this around midterms. I knew it was going to take a bit to get started but I don't think it's been so very long that people've gotten bored already. All of us should be in school, ne? Which again means we all have lives.
    I am little behind on school stuff its just getting to be a heavier load.

Okay, so to start of:
    @Meneur d'enfer
    What is your problem? "Bend to your every whim"????! How much manga are you watching? No life pft...
    You don't watch manga, hon. And that is not a manga saying, it means she is not here to do as you please.

Years
  • Faeldrake, I would guess that making fun of people who are/were in the roleplay isn't that smartest idea if you would like to be excepted... but I guess it is your choice.

I doubt I will be on much tomorrow because I have soccer and then I am going to the Rockies Playoff Game... so if the intro is made today I will be able to get mine up. If it is made tomorrow I doubt I will be available. Just a heads up about tomorrow.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    @Meneur d'enfer
    I think you (sErIoUsLy)missed my point, but never mind. Let's just chill.
    @Leprachaun
    So I'm not allowed to hit back? And that seriously wasn't that big of an offense. But I don't want to start another argument here so I'll just shut up until Mika PMs me or somethin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back