• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show us your phone!

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
  • We all know you have a phone, at least, I think you do. What've you got? Like it? Dislike it?

I traded in my old garbage phone for a Blackberry Pearl and got it today in the mail.

Show us your phone!

I'm big on texting to stay in touch with my girlfriend and bandmates and I pretty much need a phone for keeping up with work and stuff. It's new and fancy and I dig it. It's a bit hard getting used to the small buttons, but it'll do.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • would this do better in the tech forum?

Show us your phone!

My fingers are WAY too big for those buttons, but I really only bought it for the features on the other side. My phone is my substitute iPod.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Show us your phone!

Sprint Katana Eclipse. It's not something all that special when it comes to how it looks and what it does. The cool thing about it though is...the colors on the front change colors when someone calls! X3 You can make it so that it goes a certain color when certain people call, and it pulsates when you charge it. Besides that extra innovation, it's nothing all that impressive XD

Btw, gonna move this to tech.
    ~moved~

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This is AdvancedK9's Messiah Cell Phone:
    Show us your phone!

Trust me, it's smaller than you think, but it is still so good :3.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Show us your phone!

Apple iPhone 3G, 8 Gig

Basically, my life is stored in here. My music, my phone, my Internet, my life. ._.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Spoiler:

Palm Treo 800w x]

I never answer my phone it's for show I guess.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I want a Blackberry SO bad and it doesn't help that I can practically walk down the street and gaze up at RIM. ;_; But the plans are far too expensive in Canada to even bother considering one. It sucks.

Thus I have my crappy... 4 year old phone? I don't even remember when I got it. It's an LG6070. It doesn't even have a camera it's so old. XD; Its reception is awful, too. Oh well, it does some basic web browsing and it still works so that's good enough for me.

Show us your phone!

I still want a Blackberry though. D:

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I got me a Motorola Razr v3xx due to my Motorola Razr2 v9 being stolen and I decided not to get iPhone to avoid that awful monthly bill until I have a real need for a phone like tht. ( I am supplementing it with the iPod Touch)

I want a Blackberry SO bad and it doesn't help that I can practically walk down the street and gaze up at RIM. ;_; But the plans are far too expensive in Canada to even bother considering one. It sucks.

Thus I have my crappy... 4 year old phone? I don't even remember when I got it. It's an LG6070. It doesn't even have a camera it's so old. XD; Its reception is awful, too. Oh well, it does some basic web browsing and it still works so that's good enough for me.

Show us your phone!

I still want a Blackberry though. D:

Does it even text? Or have a color screen?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Does it even text? Or have a color screen?
    XD; It does. It's not quite as crazy old as I'm making it out to be. I mean, camera phones were around when I got it but getting a model with a camera would've been an extra $100. 8| But yeah, it texts and has a colour (albeit small) screen.

Dude texting's ancient. :( Even my first cell phone did that and I got that one in 2001.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Spoiler:

My first phone broke in half so I had to use my Mom's.
    It's alright. It doesn't have the functions my old one had, and it's outdated (Obviously), but I don't mind using it.

Back