• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shreds of Time- Sign-up/OOC Thread

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Oh, wait, Hunter walking over to Miharu and asking/talking about Bishamon. XD Read that wrong, sorry. XD When did Hunter do that? During the helicopter ride? Or before? Since your post said "[FONT=Cambria, serif]They were now flying over open sea, towards the Kimuto region.

Set noticed Hunter looking out to the sea, then walking over to Miharu and asking her something. He only caught the word;
    [/FONT][FONT=Cambria, serif]
    'Bishamon,'"

So with that post it was during the helicopter ride, so is it okay if I bunny Hunter?
    [/FONT]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Hmm, I had the question written and now that I post it, it seems like a stupid thing to ask. X_X

BTW, do you want me to delete Neon's SU post?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • yeah, thanks, it just kinda... gets in the way.
    After a few more posts, we will be landing and climbing the tower.
    Then the stairs.
    Then we walk through nothingness.
    And stars, of course.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • I hope so. I'm feeling quite bored being stuck in the helicopter. Not much you can do with a, kind of, anti-social person in a helicopter full of people. XD

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Alas, the inevitable has arrived...
    Due to the fact that my internet connection simply seems to hate this website and everything else Pokecommunity, I can only spend about five minutes here before it loses connection and generally falls into a state of week-long lockdown. As such, I am sad to say that I have to leave this RPG, since I don't want to drag down the other roleplayers with my lack of posting.

Ta ta, then...

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Well that's bad, but thanks for telling us. Take the time to deborkify your computer and get back when you can!

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Name: Nina Wilson
    Appearance: Nina is fair skinned skinned with big bright green eyes that have a fearful look to them. She has long curly whitish-Blonde hair that goes down to her knees and is always up n a curly ponytail. She stands only 4'5' small for a girl her age and weighs roughly 90 lbs. Her face is covered in freckles and on her right cheek is a scar from a beating shortly before she ran away.

Nina dresses in a blackish-blue dress that has long sleeves and goes down to just below her knees. This dress is paired with a pair of midnight blue fingerless gloves and a black headband, along with black leggings and midnight blue colored boots.

Personality: Nina is nervous around people bigger than her which is practically everyone and if someone raises a hand to her or slams something down she will go into a state of fear that's hard for people to get her out of.
    History: Nina Wilson has lived a rough life for as long as she can remember. Growing up in a small town she spent almost all of her time out of her house just to keep away from her parents both of whom were abusive. From a young age she had been beaten every day by her parents and had gathered an obvious strong dislike of them. When she was ten she expressed an interest in Fire Pokemon and asked for a Pokemon.her parents refused not wanting her to fight against them. After another year of being beaten by her parents Nina ran away just now joining the Legends Guard.

Pokemon: Torchic

Back