• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature rules and review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Well, is my signature within the limits? I'm sure that the pic is well below the limits. But well, is the CSS fine? :o

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just checking if My signature is with in limits. Can you tell me if it is with in the limits, please ?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    500x300 does look big, but it is what it is, and it is within the limits! 8D

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Jeje, I was hoping nobody'd notice the size murder -_-'

Anyways, I am not sure what the reason for my sig meant about the CSS. If I resize the image can I still use CSS to whiten my signature only through the width of my image?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Anyways, I am not sure what the reason for my sig meant about the CSS. If I resize the image can I still use CSS to whiten my signature only through the width of my image?
    As long as the background image(s) used is(are) within the 500x300 pixel limit, and the CSS itself doesn't stretch or abuse the index in any way, it's allowed for the most part. I can't see the harm in using CSS to whiten your signature, but as Klippy said earlier, if you have to ask... chances are you just shouldn't do it.

Sorry for posting here again so quickly -_-

I added a bookmark thingy. Is it still within the limit?
    Yes, your images combined still do not exceed the 500 length or 300 height limit. :3

akaFilanachi

Turtles....
    Years
  • My signature was disabled, but I think I have it fixed now.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Umm... it's exactly the same thing as your previous signature. 50 pixels too wide still.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You can use that as your signature; it's within the limits. Be sure to remove the [sig-reason] code.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back