• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Fiiiiiinal Cheeeeeeeck. Is it okayyyyyy now guys? 300x300 is okay?

Remove the space in between the urls and the top paragraph and you'll be fine, 'cause that large gap is causing the urls to overlay into other posts. If you just leave the space to just one enter then it'll be perfect!

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Is mine ok? Just wondering cos Hybrid Trainer said I should let it check cos it completely messed up on his computer, but not on mine :S

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I have come to check if my signature is within the limits, please~

Is it within the limits?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is mine ok? Just wondering cos Hybrid Trainer said I should let it check cos it completely messed up on his computer, but not on mine :S

Yours comes to 526 x 307, so... technically yeah outside of the limits on more than one computer. The coding though isn't an issue for me sooo you should work on fixing it so it displays as within the limits anyways.
    I have come to check if my signature is within the limits, please~

Is it within the limits?

Yup :3

pokewalker

Years

• Yours comes to 526 x 307, so... technically yeah outside of the limits on more than one computer. The coding though isn't an issue for me sooo you should work on fixing it so it displays as within the limits anyways.

Ok well I looked at it and... It isn't here on my computer. I mean just look at the picture, where you can see part of the coding, where stands it is within the limits...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Is mine within the limits? I think it should be - I'm gaining better understanding of how to judge this.

Oh, and also, is this CSS annoying? I've tried to make it tasteful, so I can use my brilliant yellow without irritating people using light forum styles

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • pokewalker - it appears that some of th Pokemon are otu of the boxes for me. (If you want I can take y own screenshot of it). Not sure what is up with that working for you and not us, but for me it looks broken and hence bigger than the allowed limits. =/

Amore - it's a bit wide as the width of the green box for me comes to ~540 pixels wide rather than the 500 pixels wide max limit (unless the wording of the rules means you can't bypass the 300 height part of the limit but...). As for the look itself as you asked, it looks all right to me I suppose; certainly readable.

Yo Face Here - it should be fine in size 2.

pokewalker

Years
  • pokewalker - it appears that some of th Pokemon are otu of the boxes for me. (If you want I can take y own screenshot of it). Not sure what is up with that working for you and not us, but for me it looks broken and hence bigger than the allowed limits. =/

Well I already know what it looks like :( Hybrid Trainer showed it to me. I'll make a new one, since I don't know how to fix this cos I can't see it. Here, it is just fine :S

EDIT: Got a new one. Is it fine?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Waiting for an Answer

This will be my last attempt to see if my sig. is there or not for today.

If it is there, could you please check if my sig. is clean or not? Thanks :)

Ohhhh... looks like there is a preview button lol. But I'm still wondering, why is my quality so terrible. It isn't like this when I save it as a .png file. (Btw, it's my first sig.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This will be my last attempt to see if my sig. is there or not for today.

If it is there, could you please check if my sig. is clean or not? Thanks :)

Ohhhh... looks like there is a preview button lol. But I'm still wondering, why is my quality so terrible. It isn't like this when I save it as a .png file. (Btw, it's my first sig.)

Yeah yours is within the limits. :3 Aaand generally PNG comes out a lot neater, whereas jpg is mainly for photos, so yeah definitely stick to PNG. :x

Well I already know what it looks like :( Hybrid Trainer showed it to me. I'll make a new one, since I don't know how to fix this cos I can't see it. Here, it is just fine :S

EDIT: Got a new one. Is it fine?

Yusss this one is within the limits.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    PNG or GIF?!?!

I don't think I'm catching on. On my PC, it says the image is in a .png format but when I upload it... Does it just magically transform into a .gif file? And how can I fix this?

And it's great to hear that my sig. is all good :) Kinda :/ Except the crap quality xD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Well, I've edited so that the coding says it should be 460px. Seeing as it apparently looks 40px bigger than I thought it was, that should be fine, right?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I don't think I'm catching on. On my PC, it says the image is in a .png format but when I upload it... Does it just magically transform into a .gif file? And how can I fix this?
    Maybe it is how uploading images to PC is done - it changes it to a .gif for...some reason. That's one possibility - try uploading it via another site and see if that works.

And Amore... including the red outline and much zooming in it comes to 504 pixels for me...so almost but not quite.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Ok, well how about now? I'm pretty sure it should be alright now. I reduced the actual width of the main bit, and put the border down from 1.5px to 1px.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ok, well how about now? I'm pretty sure it should be alright now. I reduced the actual width of the main bit, and put the border down from 1.5px to 1px.

Your sig is finally within the limits. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back