• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
  • ^ dunno, I'm not a mod but it completely bugges up here :o the YT part and stuff is under the blog, quote and muliquote things...

Is mine fine?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    bobandbill, I uploaded it to my Facebook profile and it seems much better than it was before. But it turned into a .jpg file instead.

AHA! I figured it out thanks to a video I saw on Youtube :)

And NOW, just to be sure, does my signature in the limits? (Just double-checking :))

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Signature check please? Can i take a sig check?

obv no you can't

Yeah yours is technically within the limits, buut due to the post saying there's css issues, maybe work on fixing those? They don't display for me, but still,best to have a problem free sig, right?

^ dunno, I'm not a mod but it completely bugges up here :o the YT part and stuff is under the blog, quote and muliquote things...

Is mine fine?

Yuuup.

bobandbill, I uploaded it to my Facebook profile and it seems much better than it was before. But it turned into a .jpg file instead.

AHA! I figured it out thanks to a video I saw on Youtube :)

And NOW, just to be sure, does my signature in the limits? (Just double-checking :))

Yesss it finally fits in the limits w/ good quality. :3

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Even if sound tag stuff counted as an image it'd be within those limits, so your signature is fine. (Interesting tune btw ^^)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It displays for you because you saw it beforehand, and thus the cookie remained (or something technical like that, but it's along those lines), it's not displaying for other people, either (since I did ask around) and it does say the image has been stolen. Either you rehost it to another site, or your signature can't be checked.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • is my sig okay? I made a new one ^^ And I find it very awesome myself, only I'm going to add swellow's cry in its mouth soon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    is my sig okay? I made a new one ^^ And I find it very awesome myself, only I'm going to add swellow's cry in its mouth soon.

Yup, it's within the limits. :3 You might wanna fix the line at the bottom, though, but only for aesthetic purposes.

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
    Years
  • Is my signature acceptable?

Wow, sorry about the repeat post. This forum is bugging out for me. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 28, 2011
    I know my signature isn't acceptable, but i'm not sure which pictures need to be fixed. Can someone tell me which pictures need to be re-sized?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Your pictures in total add up to: 644px by 444px, which is 144px by 144px too much on each side. You can only go up to 500px by 300px in total for images, so you're going to have to remove some from your signature or shrink everything down enough so that their sizes all together add up to the limit.

To break it down:

trainer card - 200 by 160
    test result - 300 by 200
    lucario sprite - 80 by 80
    trainer sprite - 64 by 64

NatureKeeper

Avatar and Signature Art by miss-ninja of DeviantART!
    Link: Click here!

Ani487OMS.png
    -Pokémon Fan Figures -Unova Trainer Card Shop (Old School Included) -Pokémon Grey Fanfiction

How is it? Is it within limits?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is my signature ok now? I removed the test result.

It's now within the limits~

Avatar and Signature Art by miss-ninja of DeviantART!
    Link: Click here!

Ani487OMS.png
    -Pokémon Fan Figures -Unova Trainer Card Shop (Old School Included) -Pokémon Grey Fanfiction

How is it? Is it within limits?

The scroll box seems to make the border a little too wide. To fix this, just change the width to about 494px or something about that and height to about 294px and it'll be fine.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back