• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    How about it now? I change the size to 350x262 but it seem it doesn't do much change.....

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Still coming up at 41px too high. Try resizing it again, or cropping off those 41px somehow.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    There is user in page 35 that have his texts on the left, while the picture is on the right. how?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There is user in page 35 that have his texts on the left, while the picture is on the right. how?

Quote this post and see the code there. :) Apparently the resized version isn't fully showing even after the refresh, I suggest re-uploading it to your Photobucket and then saving it as a different name. Either way just fiddle around with it and you should be able to get the positioning you want. :x

As a future note, this thread isn't really for signature help, but rather for whether it's in the limits or not, since not all of us are necessarily skilled in signature design, and answering whether something is within or not generally doesn't get a backlog of signatures to check.

Indigo League
    One of the most prestigious of all Pokemon League
    One, need more than just skills to win
    the original picture
    created by an artist from Pixiv​

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Yes, I see that the online editing deosn't work, so I reuploaded it
    so, is it safe now? sorry for all the fuss

edit: if I use the alternative to align the texts instead, will it safe?

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Will you check if mine is okay?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back