• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    What doesn't my signature appear beneath my comments? It appeared in the preview of signatures, but it doesn't seem to exist when I look at my comments.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    By comments do you mean posts? Because your signature is showing up fine for me, if it's only supposed to be a trainer card showing your HeartGold team.

Did you write those posts in the Quick Reply box and accidentally click off "Show My Signature" in that box? That's the only reason I can think of as to why it didn't show up, but there might be another that I don't know of.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Will this do?
    i have to keep Meteora alive as possible.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I think that my math between the two images is correct, but this is my first signature in five years so I don't want to embarrass myself so I'll run it through here first :p

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think that my math between the two images is correct, but this is my first signature in five years so I don't want to embarrass myself so I'll run it through here first :p

Since the second image is below the first one, from adding them up, your signature is actually 13px too high, if you could somehow position it to be next to the first image then it'd be fine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back