• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Just checking, is my signature with in limits?

If not, what do I have to remove or change so it is with in limits?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    So, I took a screenshot of my sig, and I got a conservative 598x386 pixels, which is good, right? I have text in there...

The height has been the issue for me.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Trowing text in makes no difference in images go over the count, which they do. The OW's add up to over the limits. But the height is fine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Overworld Sprites (the animated ones you have there). Because of them, you're a little more than 50px over the width limit for images.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    May as well make sure mine's OK.
    Now that the rules regarding text has changed, your signature would be considered to wide. I'd suggesting fixing your long line of text so it fits within the limits of an Image + Text (600 x 400 pixels).

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Overworld Sprites (the animated ones you have there). Because of them, you're a little more than 50px over the width limit for images.
    Okay, so I moved the biggest OW sprites to the bottom, and I should still be good on height. According to my calculations, my sig is now like 499 pixels wide. I hope it works *fingers crossed*.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay, so I moved the biggest OW sprites to the bottom, and I should still be good on height. According to my calculations, my sig is now like 499 pixels wide. I hope it works *fingers crossed*.

Yours is fine now~

Is mine ok? I can't figure out how to check if mine is ok.
    (btw, do I need to credit for sprites?)

'Tis fine. As for sprites, depends whether you want to or not (since Bulbapedia usually doesn't ask for credit). Though other sites and people, it varies.

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years
    I said I'd be back with an alt., so here I am.

This is a question I believe I know the answer to, but I just want to make sure:

OK, so there's the whole "Random Image Generator" site, right? Well, depending on how many pictures you put in a "stack", their total may go over 1MB. However, the link is technically not animated (although I guess you can put in animated files), it's just that the image changes every now and then to another one in the stack. The point is, is the "1MB max per picture" rule in effect for each individual picture in the stack, or does it have to be 1MB total for the entire stack combined? Sorry if the wording is confusing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    @Kura: It's all well.
    @Lucy: I'm not sure I get what you're saying, but it's 1MB max for the image in your signature that's showing.
    @Polizard: Yes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back