• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    I meant how is pure text approached? It's the same as the post above it and it's going to wrap, yes?

...aaaand how about now? I overestimated the padding, lol.

Yeah it should wrap, I mean, all you need to worry about is keeping it within limits, if you need to wrap text to do so, then do.

I mine alright? it's doesn't seem as big as other so I'm guessing it is but just to be sure...

Seems to be fine except for the text being too wide.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Just checking..
    Is my siggy alright?
    As far as I know, you're alright in the signature area.

Did I fix it? If not, I'll just remove the pic.
    It's looking pretty good over here, pal.

Just stopping in to have mine checked ??
    I think I read something about spoilers though??
    You read correctly. Spoilers will no longer be permitted. So, you're going to have to remove yours. By the look of it though, if you keep just the text, and lose the spacing, you should be fine.

Come back again without the spoilers, and one of the staff members will respond to you as soon as they can.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • You read correctly. Spoilers will no longer be permitted. So, you're going to have to remove yours. By the look of it though, if you keep just the text, and lose the spacing, you should be fine.

Come back again without the spoilers, and one of the staff members will respond to you as soon as they can.

Ok thanks, how about now??

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Better to be safe than sorry.

How's mine look? The only thing I'm truly unsure about is the "1MB" rule, not knowing if it refers to the combined images or each individual image.

/and you can bet I'll be coming here with at least one alt.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Ok thanks, how about now??
    It's looking good now. :]

Better to be safe than sorry.

How's mine look? The only thing I'm truly unsure about is the "1MB" rule, not knowing if it refers to the combined images or each individual image.

/and you can bet I'll be coming here with at least one alt.
    Yours is exactly 500 pixels in length, and the height is quite a few pixels below the height limit, so I'd say you're fine. As far as the "1MB" rule goes, that applies to the file size of each image compiled together.

/will be expecting it.

Is mine okay at all? Just wanted to check.
    Checked, and you're a-okay.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    You have about 95 more pixels til you reach 500px image width, so yours is fine~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back