• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • King Gumball - it's too wide with the formatting of left/right stuff there, but if you centered the clickable Pokemon/eggs sprites under the banner/text it would be fine as it is not too tall.
    Idiot!
    - you have roughly 350 pixels of width left for images + text, and although you have nearly 100 pixels of height left it appears the images are just a couple of pixels over the limit.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • chrunch - it is fine. =)
    Ninja Caterpie - picture is fine but it is just a bit too tall (over the 400 pixel height limit) and the quote makes it far too wide too.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Impo - it may be just a pixel or few over overall, and the images are over 300 pixels in height stacked like that too (if they were side by side though all should be fine, methinks...)

ashketchum23

I love Pokemon!
    Years
  • Phew, good thing that I didn't break the rules. I hope I didn't. I visit the site all the time, so I don't really need to worry about signature spam and all. Awesome rules though :D The rules will prevent those fake users.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Phew, good thing that I didn't break the rules. I hope I didn't. I visit the site all the time, so I don't really need to worry about signature spam and all. Awesome rules though :D The rules will prevent those fake users.

"How to draw Pokemon" actually pushes it outside of the limits. Just put that below your other text and you'll be fine~

May someone please check my signature please? It would be very much appreciated. :)

Mhm yours is fine.

@other user, not entirely sure if space counts in this situation sooo...

Guy

just a guy
    Years

• Yeah, I know, this is confusing me too...
    Could anyone else tell me is my sig OK?
    With the large gap, it makes your signature bypass the width limit. So, I'd shift your text closer to the image, and you should be alright.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • It's great that you're updating this stuff, with new codes popping up all the time and such. :P

I don't think I have to change my signature though... And, now, perhaps I missed it, but I'm going to ask; If an image is placed on top of a background image using CSS, visually still fitting inside the 500x300 limit, buit they would have been breaking the limit if put next to each others ordinarily, does it count as rule breakage or is it OK?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's fine so long as it does not contribute to going over the limits. So what you have said should be alright.

Also your signature is fine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Are you sure? It seems that you have center tags in your signature. Try taking those out, and the text should head right on over to right next to the image.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Spoiler:

Try that and see if it works​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back