• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, I like your new theme, Squirturtle. She's cute, and reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on. XD

Hmm, I'll try and think of a new topic....
    If Usagi wasn't the "leader," then who would be?
    This question came to mind after thinking of the last episode before Sailor Moon S began. And I'd go with either Ami or Rei; Ami because she's a genius, and would do a better job facing tough situations, and Rei simply because I like her, and it would make Usagi mad. :D

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Hmm, the topic is kinda tough... But I think Minako. She has the most experience, as she was Sailor V long before Sailor Moon was awakened. Also, she has good leadership skills. And Moon was just a copy of her anyway (IMHO).

Years
    -Minako just has more expierence as being a leader tna any of the other girls

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What's your favorite SM theme (which season)?

I really like Moonlight Densetsu, the Japanese version. I think that song it is in all the seasons. So I go for that. XD

Do you guys like the Japanese or English version of Moonlight Densetsu better?

The Japanese version. Because the American version, they changed to seem that Sailor Moon is the hero and stuff. And she fights the bad guys. In the Japanese version, there is romance. She will fight for justice, but also for love. That is what I feel when I listen to the opening theme.

I would think it will be Ami or Rei. Because of course Ami is very smart and she helps everyone out of sticky situations. And Rei because she can fight, and she seems she is not afraid of anything.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sailor Moon Abridged, XDD. If it's anything like the Naruto version, I'll start roflmao'ing at it once I see it.

But that won't be now, as I'm working on stuff. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Awesome banner, Squirturtle! Yay! Usagi isn't in it! :D

I may just put it in my sig when my current one needs changing. Mind if I do that? ^^

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    thanks!!!!
    Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

Back