• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Well, for the topic, my obvious one is SereDare. But LunaArt and the SenshiShintennou are also high on the list. MinaKunz is CANON, according to the Codename: Sailor V manga. It mentioned that she had a lover in the Silver Millenium, and that was Kunzite. *nod nod*

I'm sorry I was gone, I was on vacation. I'll update the first post

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Yo Saturn!
    Can you change my username on the first page? I changed it a while back you see . . well does anybody like my sailor of the day segment in my sig? Im gonna add club members aswell

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite pairing is always and will be Marmou x Usagi(Darien x Serena) because well of course they are King and Queen in the future and Chibi Usa's parents, but I think they very cute together. ^^ And sorry for not stopping by here, I haven't been watching any anime as of late. So that is why I haven't picked up the series again. I really want to watch the rest of Stars, but I don't have the time now. D:

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    hmm mind if I join
    <Probably the only male here=.=>

Username:<<Haruki Adachi>>
    Favorite Senshi: Star Fighter
    Least Favorite Senshi:Any of Galaxia's Senshi

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    hmm mind if I join
    <Probably the only male here=.=>
    Nope, that title was given to me before you joined! :P

And welcome to the club, Haruki! ^^

The next episode I have to watch is 99, which I've been looking forward to for awhile. Tis a shame I force myself to watch anime in chronological order. XD And methinks the Reichiro moments will only be getting better from here on in. =D

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    oh hi! god! shadow has not changed my user name!
    Silver Millenium: A Sailor Moon Fan Club

<<Haruki Adachi>>

Oh how heroes have fallen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    hmm anyone know where I could read some SM Manga
    oh and whats your favorite season from best to worst
    mine would be
    Stars
    S
    R
    Original

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    And I really don't know where you could read the manga. Sorry. D: My favorite season will have the be S. I love that seasons so much. <3 I will put a list of seasons I like. From 1st favorite to last.

S
    SuperS
    Stars
    R
    Original(first season)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    You can read the manga right here. I dunno if it's all there, but it should be, methinks.

And I'll go S, R, and then the original. I'm not counting Stars, as I've yet to get that far, heh. I really should get back to it! :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, well I think because the latest seasons everyone gets stronger, and the storyline changes. And it is more exiting to see. The original was just the start. Got more exciting later on. ^^

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I think it was a good kids show cuz i watched it(its dead good),Plus Im actually trying to get a english TV show to air sailor moon cuz im getting bored of watching my older sisters(who is 18) sailor moon Dvds now that most of the eppies are froze!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah R was pretty good. I actually liked it because it finally showed about Usagi's past and her future. And when Chibi Usa came to the scene. I got to admit though, I didn't like her at first. I thought she was annoying. But she grew on me when I watched SuperS.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, I found Chibi-usa annoying as well. But unlike you, Utada, I still find her annoying. :P

But meh, maybe that'll change as I progress through Stars. XD

Back