• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Here's a crazy question for you ;)

I wanna make a UU team of serpents for some reason, I was wondering if dragonair could be a viable choice?

Ambient

FC - 3438 3267 6705
    Years
    Here's a crazy question for you ;)

I wanna make a UU team of serpents for some reason, I was wondering if dragonair could be a viable choice?

It's not NFE, it's UU (as it's not all that different from it's evolution). I think only the pokemon who differ from there final evolution (such as Vigoroth and Slaking) greatly, then the Not Fully evolved pokemon (such as Vigoroth) is placed in the UU tier, otherwise it's NFE.

Years
    Can some one give me good move sets for these pokes
    Yanmaga
    Hippodown
    Empoleon
    People can you please PM me YOur reyples because knowing me i will completly forgot to come here to cheak so PM me with responses

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Yanmega @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Speed Boost
    Nature: Modest
    Evs: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    - Air Slash
    - Bug Buzz
    - Hidden Power [ICE]
    - Hypnosis

Yanmega @ Life Orb / Expert Belt
    Trait: Speed Boost
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 HP
    - Protect
    - Hypnosis
    - Air Slash
    - Bug Buzz

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Stream
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252 HP / 172 Defense / 84 Attack
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Fang / Stone Edge
    - Roar / Stealth Rock
    - Slack Off

Empoleon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 252 Attack / 252 HP / 4 Sp.Def
    - Swords Dance
    - Aqua Jet
    - Earthquake
    - Drill Peck

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Err Physical Empoleon is kinda lame, Base attack of 86 ain't getting anywhere, even with Swords Dance

Empoleon@Petaya Berry
    44 HP / 248 SP.ATT / 216 SPEED
    Modest Nature
    - Ice Beam / Grass Knot
    - Substitute
    - Hydro Pump / Surf
    - Agility

Either bulky waters, or Dragons will wall you with this set, but it is much more effective that a SDEmpoleon

devilicious

dream
    Years
    While I prefer SubPetaya, too, I have to say that SD Empoleon works fine. With those defenses, you can get two or three SDs easily and after that, Aqua Jet will certainly hurt, especially if you're hurt enough to activate Torrent. That's why I don't like to use Leftovers on that set, but something like Liechi or a Damage Reduction Berry. Boosting items like Muscle Band/Mystic Water could work too.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hi all
    I was wondering how I would go about getting a clefable with magi guard and softboiled? Its a 3rd gen move and a 4th gen ability, and softboiled cannot be bred. Yet according to smogon it can have both, how is this possible?

devilicious

dream
    Years
    It's one of the fastest Substitute, Agility [only loses to Ninjask] and Charge Beam boosts [definately fastest] passer in the game. Not to mention a great Special Attack and incredible Speed. People go with Baton Pass and Sub most of the time, but you may see some Specs sets around.

I don't see why it wouldn't be considered OU. Do you hold something against Jolteon?

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    I think the set is

Jolteon@Leftovers
    Timid Nature
    EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp Atk, 6 HP
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Agility/HP Ice
    -Thunderbolt/Charge Beam

Status