• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Which Uxie is better?

Uxie A:

HP: 28
    Att: 20 - 23
    Def: 22 - 23
    SpA: 20 - 21
    SpD: 28
    Speed: 0 - 1

or Uxie B:

HP: 2 - 3
    Att: 24 - 25
    Def: 30
    SpA: 22 - 24
    SpD: 24 - 26
    Speed: 23 - 26

I am assuming its Uxie B but I just want to be sure.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Which Uxie is better?

Uxie A:

HP: 28
    Att: 20 - 23
    Def: 22 - 23
    SpA: 20 - 21
    SpD: 28
    Speed: 0 - 1

or Uxie B:

HP: 2 - 3
    Att: 24 - 25
    Def: 30
    SpA: 22 - 24
    SpD: 24 - 26
    Speed: 23 - 26

I am assuming its Uxie B but I just want to be sure.

Uxie A has better walling status, though. Go with that one.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    OK, thanks. filler filler

Don't use the "Filler Filler" saying, It Isn't that hard to type... how many words was it? I'm confused. O_o

But, just to get off the "Mini-Modding"

Originally Posted by sims796: Is Milotic UU, or BL? I think Claydol is BL.

According to the Tier List from the Wi-fi Battle Stadium, Milo is OU, and Claydol is UU. EDIT: It was 4 words, 25 characters.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    ZAMG OOBERZ time now. Just caught a Timid Dialga on Diamond, and it's telling me it has these IVs:

20/28/7/28/1/4

Worth keeping or no?

Special Attack looks fine, as well as Attack. 90 Base Speed is pretty average in ooberz, so I'd just make the Speed IV's a bit higher, especially with a Timid Nature.

Last edited:

Lobo

Pidgeotto used Fly.
    Years
  • How do you keep a poke from forgetting a certain move in the daycare. I just took my nasty plot egg move togetic out of the daycare, only to find out that nasty plot got replaced by ancient power. The move relearner didnt work for nasty plot, so now I wasted a decent male (and I have to freaking evolve another togepi)

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    you can't. the moves are forgotten, and no one can help it. its a shame though.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    How do you keep a poke from forgetting a certain move in the daycare. I just took my nasty plot egg move togetic out of the daycare, only to find out that nasty plot got replaced by ancient power. The move relearner didnt work for nasty plot, so now I wasted a decent male (and I have to freaking evolve another togepi)

Move the move you dont want to delete to the bottom of the 4 moves, the daycare couple delete to first move out of the four.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    So I've been breeding Skarmorys;

I managed to get one with IV's of...
    HP - 31
    Attack - 9
    Defence - 31
    Special Attack - 25
    Special Defence - 23
    Speed - 24

I was hoping for an attack of around 26+ and only got 9 IV's. So my question while it's attack is crap it's other IV's are quite good, so is it worth EV training or should I continue breeding to get one with higher attack?

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • In a UU battle, are you allowed to use BL and OU Pokemon?
    What are the rules of Pokemon entering different tier battles?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    The general idea of tiers is that you can only use pokes from that tier and below. So UUs are allowed in OU games, but not vice versa. That would destroy the point of tiers if you could just use any poke you wanted

Perfectionist

Perfectionism is an Art
    Years
  • Ok well thanks a bunch!
    Now all I gotta do is put together a UU/BL team and hope for the best!
    Be sure to check the Strategies and Movesets section cause my RMT might just be in there by the end of the week! =3

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Right, back to the Dialga topic I was talking about a little bit up the page. Since I've misplaced my Pearl version (I hope I havent lost it; all my best stuff is on there =[) I'm stuck to SRing Diamond's legendaries. I got a Modest Dialga in the end, Most of it's IVs are decent, especially Sp. Atk which is 30/31 (Whichever one Mischievous is), but the def IV is 0. But I'm happy with it, all I need to know is what you would reccomend me to EV it as.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Right, back to the Dialga topic I was talking about a little bit up the page. Since I've misplaced my Pearl version (I hope I havent lost it; all my best stuff is on there =[) I'm stuck to SRing Diamond's legendaries. I got a Modest Dialga in the end, Most of it's IVs are decent, especially Sp. Atk which is 30/31 (Whichever one Mischievous is), but the def IV is 0. But I'm happy with it, all I need to know is what you would reccomend me to EV it as.

Choice Specs Dialga = win

Dialga@Choice Specs
    Modest Nature
    224 HP / 252 Sp.A / 32 Speed
    ~ Draco Meteor
    ~ Overheat / Dragon Pulse
    ~ Aura Sphere
    ~ Thunder / Dragon Pulse

As for EVs, the 32 Speed lets Dialga outrun maximum Speed Adamant Tyranitar and all Pokémon attempting to exceed that by 1 or 2 points, which encompasses essentially all the 90 base Speed Pokémon in Ubers.

A draco meteor from this is one of most powerful sp.attacks in the game, it way way way surpasses Specsmence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back