• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2011
    HOW TO...

hello there, i am new in editing/hacking pokemon... anyone please tell me how to insert/upload my edited region map to the pokemon rom? please tell me,....

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    I have one question - does No Guard affect all Machamps skills or only attacking moves ? If his all moves, then I have in mind interesting supporting set, which can surprise sam faster sweepers and revenge killers :D.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Which is generally better: Trickspecs Zam, or Life Orb sweeper?

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I prefer Trickspecs myself, because it virtually shuts down the opponent's special wall if you predict right.
    Alakazam just doesn't have the speed and power to sweep properly anymore, in my opinion. So you better make him different from other Special Sweepers like Azelf.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I prefer Trickspecs myself, because it virtually shuts down the opponent's special wall if you predict right.
    Alakazam just doesn't have the speed and power to sweep properly anymore, in my opinion. So you better make him different from other Special Sweepers like Azelf.

Thanks, but 135 SpA and 120 Speed is ineffect at special sweeping? D:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I'm not saying Weavile isn't easily walled. What I'm saying is that it screws Alakazam up, being immune to his STAB and delivering a fatal Pursuit.

And yeah, that's why I told you to use it. :D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I'm not saying Weavile isn't easily walled. What I'm saying is that it screws Alakazam up, being immune to his STAB and delivering a fatal Pursuit.

And yeah, that's why I told you to use it. :D

I know, which is why I said Pursuit messes it up.

I'm using it now, it's pretty good. =D

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    hello there, i am new in editing/hacking pokemon... anyone please tell me how to insert/upload my edited region map to the pokemon rom? please tell me,....

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!!

Wrong forum. Try the emulation forum.

hello, sombody knows how to edit the world map or region map in pokemon fire red?

LEARN. TO. READ.

Emulation forum is where you should go.

Also, I'm feeling a little adventurous, how does Mismagius do over Alakazam in terms of sweeping?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Mismagius I think is a nice sweeper (although I haven't tried Alakazam yet) because she is kinda bulky.
    She has pretty nice speed and Sp Atk and is quite bulky which helps. You can Calm Mind while taking a few hits then go on a rampage.
    Very nice sweeper indeed!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    hello, sombody knows how to edit the world map or region map in pokemon fire red?

Wrong forum, try the "Emulation" section.

@KT, Mismagius is good IMO, as it can get past Blissey with ease, unlike zam. A very underrated threat.

Mismagius@Leftovers
    116 HP / 140 sp.Att / 252 SPEED
    Timid Nature
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    - Hidden Power Fighting
    - Shadow Ball

Last edited:

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • I was wondering what Rapid Spinners are out there for OU and UU tiers? I'll list the ones that come to mind, I'm after knowing if I overlooked any because the list feels to small.

OU:
    Donphan
    Starmie
    Forretress

UU:
    Blastoise
    Hitmontop
    Claydol
    Cloyster
    Torkoal

I'm wanting to know to help prediction my skills.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I was wondering what Rapid Spinners are out there for OU and UU tiers? I'll list the ones that come to mind, I'm after knowing if I overlooked any because the list feels to small.

OU:
    Donphan
    Starmie
    Forretress

UU:
    Blastoise
    Hitmontop
    Claydol
    Cloyster
    Torkoal

I'm wanting to know to help prediction my skills.

Add Armaldo and Sandslash to the UU list and Tentacruel to the OU list.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hai. I need some damage calcs for the following:

1 DD/252 Att/Adamant/LO Gyara's Ice Fang vs Reflect/Bold/220 Def Celebi
    2 DD/252 Att/Adamant/LO Gyara's Ice Fang vs Reflect/Bold/220 Def Celebi
    3 DD/252 Att/Adamant/LO Gyara's Ice Fang vs Reflect/Bold/220 Def/Celebi

And...

0 SpA/Bold/Celebi's Grass Knot vs Standard BulkyGyara (216 HP/176 Def)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back