• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Electrode could be a great pokemon,if he learned more electric moves,not saying hes not great,but theres always room to inprove.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • So ami right here, Is Electode like the only pokemon like that! Wow i cant beleive it! Hehe ima go spend 2 hours and try to find a great move set for it.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    You are only able to get one.correct me if im wrong XD.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    no more than one..i have 1 for beating e4,..and maby for getting alll pkmn i cant remember more then one i know that much........(or do i???)

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I have two,one for beating the Pkmn League and one for hatching an egg. I'm guessing that there's one for completeing the Pokedex,and I think there are even more.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    There are three types of stickers. Each type has different versions. You can get stickers for Ehhs, Link Battle/Union Victories and the Hall of Fame.

You can get a stciker the first type you do each of those things. Your sticker can be "upgraded" when you reach a certain amount of eggs hatched or Hall of Fame Entries or Victories.

I'm unsure about these amounts so don't bug me about them.

Hall of Fame, 1, 40, 100, 200
    Eggs: 1, 100, 200
    Victories: 1, 20, 40, 100, 200

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *sighs* I'll never get 20 victories,because I don't have many friends with FR/LG(to be exact,I have two) and they haven't even battled me once yet.

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 39
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    Valmordian said:
    You need the National Pokedex and you need to get the Ruby and Sapphire plates on the Sevii Islands. That will enable you to trade with Ru/Sa and PC.

i've already gotten that lol. Mew and Deoxy's are the only Pokemon it won't let me trade. i traded my Groudon and Mewtwo and all my others from Sapphire to Fire Red, except those two. i don't understand =/

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hmm. That's kinda weird. I wonder what could've caused it? Try emailing Nintendo and see what happens.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No, it is not. That was just a rumor.

i've already gotten that lol. Mew and Deoxy's are the only Pokemon it won't let me trade. i traded my Groudon and Mewtwo and all my others from Sapphire to Fire Red, except those two. i don't understand =/
    It's because there needs to be a special coding in your Deoxys/Mew. The reason you can't trade your Deoxys/Mew from RS to FRLG is the same reason you can't trade it from RS to Colosseum. The game searches for that coding and if it isn't there, no trading allowed.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
  • Which i think means, No cheating for those ubar rare on RuSa then getting them to Fr/Lg

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Ermm...sure...

You can use codes to get the Deoxys and Mew directly on FRLG, they just won't obey you. Deoxys will obey you but only if you used codes to get to Birth Island and catch it there.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • You can encode the bit of data into Mew so that it obeys you. It is often referred to as the "obedient bit." In kpdavatar's calculator, simply check the "obedient" checkbox for the data to be added. Don't add it to other monsters, though, or Nintendo can see that you've cheated.

This means that you can get those "?ber rare" monsters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back