• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chain

Umm, does the Black cat thing get better? Just curious... cus mine fails XD; mabe it's just mine that has low attack/deffense.
    I think everyone is having trouble with Choroneko. XD
    It's not the nature, it's just a tough Pokemon to use and train at first. Every Pokemon gets better in-game after you level it some.
    Mine did fine after leveling it some. Evolving wouldn't hurt either. :3

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Has anyone figured out if breeding Dream World Pokemon makes the egg hatch with their Dream Ability? I want a leveled from 1 Hihidaruma with Daruma Mode once it evolves...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Keeping on topic with this guy ^ when is the first triple battle?

In the 5th gym city, where you buy Moomoo Milks. There is a guy in a motorcycle, and he'll teach you about triple battles.

Does anyone know when to expect rotation battles? I don't remember seeing it.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years

I think everyone is having trouble with Choroneko. XD
    It's not the nature, it's just a tough Pokemon to use and train at first. Every Pokemon gets better in-game after you level it some.
    Mine did fine after leveling it some. Evolving wouldn't hurt either. :3
    Not to mention, the lack of stab moves until Pursuit and the fact that Tackle was buffed to be more powerful than Scratch so it does seem weaker in comparison to the two other early game Pokémon that have a more powerful Tackle and STAB with it.

One of the best things I've found with Choroneko is to use it's Cat-Metronome attack with a Yooterrier with Bite in the party to pray that it uses Bite that way. Hehehe.

Years
    Oh my! I happen to be stuck around here as well! I went towards left and I ended up here:
    Simple Questions

I tried going towards the right as well, but there were some workers over there blocking a tunnel kind of structure. Can anyone please help the two of us? ;;
    Simple Questions

Go in that freaky looking cold storage and figure it out...

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2014
    Tm 27?

Hey guys, I really need some help here. Does anyone know how to get a TM27-Return? I know it's someone in Raimon City but I can't seem to find it. Anyone who can help, thanks in advance. =)

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Bell: "Hey hey, what kind of pokemon (is it/do you have/etc.)?"

Not really sure what your problem is as this looks like any other bit of dialogue from any other part of the game.

thats really strange..
    My screen's completely white and whenever i press a to continue the text, it just does that over and over again...
    Im really stumped then if thats the case.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Hey guys, I really need some help here. Does anyone know how to get a TM27-Return? I know it's someone in Raimon City but I can't seem to find it. Anyone who can help, thanks in advance. =)
    You buy it at the Pokécenter, the second guy. It's おんがえし (the second one) for 10,000.

JMS

The cake was a lie.
    Years
    Anyone got a good recommendation for an electric type to use for the 5th gym?

I liked the zebra at first, but it gets KO'ed too easily. And Gear has some electric characteristics, but it's kinda tough to train..because it's at only lv 27 while the gym leader's Pokemon are around Lv 33+.

In the 5th gym city, where you buy Moomoo Milks. There is a guy in a motorcycle, and he'll teach you about triple battles.

Does anyone know when to expect rotation battles? I don't remember seeing it.

Encountered my first one against a cool trainer on the route above the city with the 5th gym.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Anyone got a good recommendation for an electric type to use for the 5th gym?

I liked the zebra at first, but it gets KO'ed too easily. And Gear has some electric characteristics, but it's kinda tough to train..because it's at only lv 27 while the gym leader's Pokemon are around Lv 33+.

Encountered my first one against a cool trainer on the route above the city with the 5th gym.

A good electric/bug type Pokémon is Denchura, it learns some pretty good moves, however you'll have to evolve it (at Level 36) from Bachuru which is found in Electric Cave. :)

(https://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/596.shtml)

Hope this helped.

JMS

The cake was a lie.
    Years
    Thanks Suicune, I'll try that out. I just wanna beat this Gym Leader so I can sleep already..lol. I'm stubborn like that.

Er, scratch that. I meant 6th.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Okay, so currently on my team I have a Dark-Type, Psychic-Type, Fire-Type & Flying-Type and I'm in need of a Water-Type. I've just defeated N by the Ferris Wheel and I'm about to take on the 4th Gym can anyone help or reccommend a good water-Type Pokémon (and location) to add to my team? Thanks :).

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    >.< does any1 know the location of that bug/fire pokemon with 2 evos
    It has big wings and looks kind alike moth :P i cant rememebr his name.

Uff nvm, i just found out that you need to hatch it from an egg u obtain on route 18, and it evolves at lv 59!!! o.o

So another queston. Can you get to route 18 before E4 and the champion? or before that ice gym?

Last edited:

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I think rotation battles dont happen during normal gamaplay, only in subway or on wi-fi
    Rotation battle only happens after your beat the game once, and it's more like a tutorial (much like the triple battle against Charles the Biker/Man-in-Love.)

It's with the Elite Trainer on the other end of Wonder Bridge.

I tried whatever you asked me to do. It's still the same message. I talked to the rival near the cold storage as well. I wonder what am I missing? ;_;
    You've gone inside the cold storage right?
    After some exploring, you should find an open container by the top left area.
    Go inside it.

>.< does any1 know the location of that bug/fire pokemon with 2 evos
    It has big wings and looks kind alike moth :P i cant rememebr his name.

Uff nvm, i just found out that you need to hatch it from an egg u obtain on route 18, and it evolves at lv 59!!! o.o

So another queston. Can you get to route 18 before E4 and the champion? or before that ice gym?
    Route 18 is accessible once you have Surf (and Strength will be useful too.)

The flaming moth can be obtained via leveling the hatched bug.
    Or going to the desert castle after you finish the game.

Last edited:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Route 18 is accessible once you have Surf (and Strength will be useful too.)

The flaming moth can be obtained via leveling the hatched bug.
    Or going to the desert castle after you finish the game.
    ^^ yeeey, so when exactly do we get surf, im currently in hiuin city and am about to battle in the gym, i supose it should be somewhere after 4th gym, right?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Is there a VS. Seeker/VS. Seeker type of item in the game? - Some people are saying there is and some people are saying there isn't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back