• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    I'm playing Black and can't understand a bit of Japanese, but everything's going fine so far. I've gotten my 7th badge and have gone up the tower to see my rival being carried off by the game's legendary. I was then taken out of the tower to be greeted by my female rival and two others, but am now stuck. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Hello everyone :)
    I was playing my game and I'm at the entrance of this cave after I beat the fifth gym
    but theres a guy there blocking my way and wont let me in
    he said a lot of things but I couldn't understand D; so I attempted to write down what he said and uploaded it to see if anyone can help me out!

Thank you!
    Sorry if the writing is kinda bad XD

Beat the 6th gym and get the badge.
    But first you need to go to the Tower (that Mt Pyre and Pokemon Tower equivalent) and ring the bell on top if you haven't, because that's how you get the gym leader back to the gym.

For the previous post:
    1. Go to the 2nd gym town and to the gym.
    2. Go back to Route 4 (you know, the place with the sandstorm) and go west (according to the map), and go into the old ruins.

Or it was the other way around. Try going to the gym first, it'll be less tedious xP

Honus

exploding with sloppy murders
    Years
    For the previous post:
    1. Go to the 2nd gym town and to the gym.
    2. Go back to Route 4 (you know, the place with the sandstorm) and go west (according to the map), and go into the old ruins.

Or it was the other way around. Try going to the gym first, it'll be less tedious xP

It's the other way around. After you get out of the tower, Belle suggest you go check out the ruins on Route 4. Once you get out of that place, the professor calls you and tells you to come to the museum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Simple Questions

I am afraid of what will happen to my pokemon if I say yes... Can someone tell me what is the stone asking?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Simple Questions

I am afraid of what will happen to my pokemon if I say yes... Can someone tell me what is the stone asking?

I Think it doesn't have anything to do with your Pokemon, its not evolution stone, or rock.

Just press yes and see. Save before hand.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Back again!

I have another question. I heard that in Pokemon Black there is place to by Evolution Stones.

However, I went to Black City(the supposed stone-selling area) and went into an orange-lined building.

The closest thing they had to an evolution stone was an Oval Stone. :( Am I in the right place, and if so, when do the items refresh?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Back again!

I have another question. I heard that in Pokemon Black there is place to by Evolution Stones.

However, I went to Black City(the supposed stone-selling area) and went into an orange-lined building.

The closest thing they had to an evolution stone was an Oval Stone. :( Am I in the right place, and if so, when do the items refresh?
    Well I have white but so I can't really go and check since White doesn't have Black city! From what I know you haven't been able to buy stones since R/B/Y. I played through all of BW and haven't come across any place yet. There is a guy in Huin city who will give you a frere stone, we will ask ou which one you and and you've got to select the one you need!

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years

Well I have white but so I can't really go and check since White doesn't have Black city! From what I know you haven't been able to buy stones since R/B/Y. I played through all of BW and haven't come across any place yet. There is a guy in Huin city who will give you a frere stone, we will ask ou which one you and and you've got to select the one you need!

Hmm, well, I already went after that scientist guy for a Leaf Stone earlier in the game. :/

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Hmm, well, I already went after that scientist guy for a Leaf Stone earlier in the game. :/

I think they sell a different stone each day.

So you could altar the clock on your Ds, to see if they'll sell a different stone.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    I think they sell a different stone each day.

So you could altar the clock on your Ds, to see if they'll sell a different stone.

Hmm, I'll try that. :)

Although, after trekking around, I found a Fire Stone in the western part of the desert(second area).

Either way, thanks!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, you can change it with the DS clock, if you move forward a month, however waiting it out would be more fun. :D;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    According to what I read, walk inside and out of a building. If that doesn't work, then you can't change it~

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    It's the other way around. After you get out of the tower, Belle suggest you go check out the ruins on Route 4. Once you get out of that place, the professor calls you and tells you to come to the museum.

Oh! Thanks. I did actually go through that part but I remember that Geechisu talks about the Dark Stone, so I got confused, I thought he said you already have it.

...wait, that's when you're going through that bridge to the 8th gym. Oops, my bad C8;;;

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Umm, the last thing I want is to sound like a noob..okay, so I finished the 7th badge and beat Team Plasma and saw that legendary Pokémon and whatever, now what? When I go right, two Team Plasma members are blocking the way. So? What do I do?

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back